Posted on 2018-10-10, by nokia241186.
John Long, "The Dinosaur Dealers: Mission: to Uncover International Fossil Smuggling"
2002 | pages: 240 | ISBN: 1865088293 | PDF | 3,4 mb
These days the sale of a dinosaur fossil for millions of dollars seems to take precedence over what scientific information may have been lost by its crude excavation, or even whether it will end up in a proper museum to be cared for and preserved for all time.In October 1996 rare dinosaur footprints were stolen from an isolated beach near Broome in Western Australia. Not only was the scientific world horrified by the theft, but it was also a violation of an Aboriginal sacred site. In an attempt to recover the stolen footprints, Australian palaeontologist John Long teams up with specialist US fossil cop Sgt Steve Rogers. Their hunt for the missing fossils will take them around Australia and on to Europe and the United States.Together they explore the secretive world of international fossil trade and visit the world's largest fossil trade show, where dinosaur dealers offer priceless scientific treasures for thousands of dollars. While undercover, Long and Rogers interview shonky dealers with criminal backgrounds, exposing the illegal world of fossil poaching and smuggling. This is an adventure, with discovery and danger along the way-but when you deal with thieves and criminals, that's to be expected. ssils and their sites, and which enables some people to dig up and sell valuable fossils. Along the way several criminal case histories are given to show how some countries take their fossil laws very seriously. The journey is an adventure, with discovery and danger along the way, but when you deal with thieves and criminals, that's expected.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37378
- 2009-02-07The Dinosaur Dealers
- 2012-01-18The Professional Risk Managers’ Guide to the Energy Market - Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA)
- 2011-05-19The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade
- 2019-07-18$%(Great) - Why You Should Read Chasing New Horizons: Inside the Epic First Mission to Pluto by Alan Stern Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- 2019-07-10Africa and the Deep Seabed Regime Politics and International Law of the Common Heritage of Mankind
- 2019-07-09DK - Smithsonian - The Dinosaur Book
- 2019-06-30The Fundamental Concept of Crime in International Criminal Law A Comparative Law Analysis
- 2019-05-01The Dinosaur Book
- 2019-04-25The 44 Dealers - Welcome to the Big Fat and Greasy Blues Sound of the 44 Dealers (2019)
- 2019-03-11Pawn Stars S09e41 Everybody Do The Dinosaur 720p Hdtv X264 W4f
- 2019-03-11Nuclear Strategy in the Modern Era Regional Powers and International Conflict
- 2019-03-05Nuclear Strategy in the Modern Era Regional Powers and International Conflict
- 2019-02-28The Great American Mission Modernization and the Construction of an American World Order
- 2019-02-27The Science of Sound Pearson New International Edition
- 2019-02-24The Great American Mission Modernization and the Construction of an American World Order
- 2019-02-23The Science of Sound Pearson New International Edition
- 2019-02-17The Dinosaur Knights (The Dinosaur Lords, Book 2) by Victor Milán
- 2019-02-15Pawn Stars S09e41 Everybody Do The Dinosaur 720p Hdtv X264 W4f
- 2019-01-31The Science of Sound Pearson New International Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.