Posted on 2020-01-07, by books_lover.
This book offers important insights into the challenging yet rewarding journey of undertaking a PhD. Written by students, for students, the book explores a range of case studies from creative arts and humanities doctoral students, embracing a cognitive, emotional and transformational metaphor of the journey. The volume is organised around themes and concerns identified as important by PhD students, such as building resilience and working with supervisors, and includes personal stories, case studies, scholarly signposts and key take-away points relevant to all doctoral settings. With perspectives from all stages of the doctoral journey, this book is sure to become a valuable support to students and supervisors alike, as well as those working in research education and training.
- Ebooks list page : 42356
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Digital Arts and Humanities: Neogeography, Social Media and Big Data Integrations and Applications (Springer Geography) - Removed
- 2020-04-11Understanding the Creative Economy and the Future of Employment
- 2020-03-28Value Construction in the Creative Economy: Negotiating Innovation and Transformation (Palgrave Studies in Business, Arts and Humanities)
- 2018-11-12The Creative Feminine and her Discontents Psychotherapy, Art and Destruction
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Assessment in the Creative Arts Therapies: Designing and Adapting Assessment Tools for Adults With Develepmental Disabilities
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Creative Arts in Counseling, 5th Edition
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Cultural Policy, Innovation and the Creative Economy: Creative Collaborations in Arts and Humanities Research - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Reality Radio: Telling True Stories in Sound (Documentary Arts and Culture, Published in association with the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Using the Creative Arts in Therapy and Healthcare: A Practical Introduction
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Using the Creative Arts in Therapy and Healthcare: A Practical Introduction
- 2014-02-08Suicide and the Creative Arts
- 2010-07-07Practice-Led Research, Research-Led Practice in the Creative Arts
- 2009-08-23The Healing Flow: Artistic Expression in Therapy Creative Arts And The Process Of Healing.. (Repost)
- 2009-05-27Using the Creative Arts in Therapy and Healthcare: A Practical Introduction
- 2009-03-09Nigel Hartley - The Creative Arts in Palliative Care
- 2008-12-21The Healing Flow: Artistic Expression in Therapy Creative Arts And The Process Of Healing: An Image/word Approach Inquiry
- 2020-05-05The Impact and Future of Arts and Humanities Research
- 2020-04-26The Routledge Handbook of Psychoanalysis in the Social Sciences and Humanities (Routledge International Handbooks)
- 2020-02-27International Perspectives on Publishing Platforms: Image, Object, Text (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.