Posted on 2021-01-02, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 978-1800561410 | 253 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB, MOBI) | 35.98 MB
Build a continuously learning and adapting organization that can extract increasing levels of business, customer and operational value from the amalgamation of data and advanced analytics such as AI and Machine Learning
Master the Big Data Business Model Maturity Index methodology to transition to a value-driven organizational mindset
Acquire implementable knowledge on digital transformation through 8 practical laws
Explore the economics behind digital assets (data and analytics) that appreciate in value when constructed and deployed correctly
In today's digital era, every organization has data, but just possessing enormous amounts of data is not a sufficient market discriminator. The Economics of Data, Analytics, and Digital Transformation aims to provide actionable insights into the real market discriminators, including an organization's data-fueled analytics products that inspire innovation, deliver insights, help make practical decisions, generate value, and produce mission success for the enterprise.
The book begins by first building your mindset to be value-driven and introducing the Big Data Business Model Maturity Index, its maturity index phases, and how to navigate the index. You will explore value engineering, where you will learn how to identify key business initiatives, stakeholders, advanced analytics, data sources, and instrumentation strategies that are essential to data science success. The book will help you accelerate and optimize your company's operations through AI and machine learning.
By the end of the book, you will have the tools and techniques to drive your organization's digital transformation.
Here are a few words from Dr. Kirk Borne, Data Scientist and Executive Advisor at Booz Allen Hamilton, about the book:
"Data analytics should first and foremost be about action and value. Consequently, the great value of this book is that it seeks to be actionable. It offers a dynamic progression of purpose-driven ignition points that you can act upon."
What you will learn
Train your organization to transition from being data-driven to being value-driven
Navigate and master the big data business model maturity index
Learn a methodology for determining the economic value of your data and analytics
Understand how AI and machine learning can create analytics assets that appreciate in value the more that they are used
Become aware of digital transformation misconceptions and pitfalls
Create empowered and dynamic teams that fuel your organization's digital transformation
Who This Book Is For
This book is designed to benefit everyone from students who aspire to study the economic fundamentals behind data and digital transformation to established business leaders and professionals who want to learn how to leverage data and analytics to accelerate their business careers.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45980
- 2021-08-11The Economics of Data, Analytics, and Digital Transformation
- 2021-01-03The Economics of Data, Analytics, and Digital Transformation
- 2020-12-05The Economics of Data, Analytics, and Digital Transformation
- 2021-07-22Reimagining Digital Learning for Sustainable Development How Upskilling, Data Analytics, and Educational Technologies
- 2021-06-28Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Agricultural Economics: Prognostic Data Analytics to Serve Small Scale Farmers Worldwide ... Research & Management Science, 314)
- 2021-06-06Reimagining Digital Learning for Sustainable Development: How Upskilling, Data Analytics, and Educational Technologies
- 2021-05-23Data Analytics and Applications in the Fashion Industry
- 2021-05-22Data Analytics and Applications in the Fashion Industry
- 2021-05-21Data Analytics and Applications in the Fashion Industry
- 2020-08-08Big Data Analytics and Computing for Digital Forensic Investigations
- 2020-07-12Data Strategy How to Profit from a World of Big Data, Analytics and the Internet o...
- 2020-03-09Data-Driven Law: Data Analytics and the New Legal Services (Data Analytics Applications) - Removed
- 2019-12-10Intelligent and Fuzzy Techniques in Big Data Analytics and Decision Making: Proceedings of the INFUS 2019 Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, July 23-25, 2019 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2019-04-12Data Strategy: How to Profit from a World of Big Data, Analytics and the Internet of Things by Bernard Marr (True PDF) - Removed
- 2017-08-12Data Strategy : How to Profit From a World of Big Data, Analytics and the Internet of Things - Removed
- 2021-11-20Power BI Data Analytics and Data Visualization Platform
- 2021-11-19Data Strategy How to Profit from a World of Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, 2nd Edition
- 2021-11-15Udemy - Power BI Data Analytics and Data Visualization Platform
- 2021-10-29Power BI Data Analytics and Data Visualization Platform
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.