Posted on 2020-04-24, by books_lover.
The Edge of Knowing explores the relationship between the rhetoric of dreams and realist literary practice in modern Chinese literature from the May Fourth Era in the early twentieth century through the period just following the end of the Cultural Revolution in 1976. The writers' attention to dreams demonstrates the multiple influences of Western psychology, utopian desire for revolutionary change, and the enduring legacy of traditional Chinese philosophy. At the same time, modern Chinese writers used their work to represent social reality for the purpose of nation-building. Recent political usage of dream rhetoric in the People's Republic of China attests to the continuing influence of dreams on the imagination of Chinese modernity. By employing a number of critical perspectives, The Edge of Knowing will appeal to readers seeking to understand the complicated relationship between literary form and Chinese history and politics.
- Ebooks list page : 43373
- 2021-09-06The History and Logic of Modern Chinese Politics - Removed
- 2012-02-17[request]The Pursuit of Italy: A History of a Land, its Regions and their Peoples
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-01-29Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2011-12-17Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2011-12-06Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2011-12-04Victorian Houses and their Details - Helen Long BA Hons History And History Of Art MA PhD - Brighton University
- 2011-06-16Lady Gaga -The Edge of Glory
- 2022-01-11Off the Edge Flat Earthers, Conspiracy Culture, and Why People Will Believe Anything
- 2021-12-17Running to the Edge: A Band of Misfits and the Guru Who Unlocked the Secrets of Speed [Audiobook]
- 2021-11-19Costa Rica After Coffee The Co-op Era in History and Memory
- 2021-09-11The Cult of Thomas Becket History and Historiography through Eight Centuries
- 2021-08-17Psychology At The Intersections Of Gender, Feminism, History, And Culture
- 2021-08-03Below the Edge of Darkness Exploring Light and Life in the Deep Sea by Edith Widder
- 2021-06-25Processing the Past: Contesting Authority in History and the Archives
- 2021-06-14Running to the Edge: A Band of Misfits and the Guru Who Unlocked the Secrets of Speed
- 2021-06-06Philosophy at the Edge of Chaos: Gilles Deleuze and the Philosophy of Difference
- 2021-04-01Inventing the English Massacre: Amboyna in History and Memory
- 2021-03-02The Assault Rifle M 16 versus AK 74: History and Confrontation: Unique modern and old world war technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.