Posted on 2020-07-28, by books_lover.
For years Jacqueline Lagacé suffered from debilitating chronic arthritis pain in her hands, spine, and knees. Conventional medicine failed to provide any relief, and Lagacé, a medical researcher, began searching for alternatives. That search brought her to the work of Dr. Jean Seignalet, an expert in nutrition therapy, who used targeted nutrition to treat patients suffering from chronic inflammatory diseases. His approach was called the hypotoxic diet, and he achieved an 80 percent success rate with it. By following his dietary regime, Lagacé experienced alleviation of the pain in her hands within ten days and regained the use of her hands in 16 months. Her severe back and knee pain were also greatly reduced. In The End of Pain, Lagacé explores how our bodies are at war with our modern Western diet. She thoroughly investigates the science behind treating inflammatory disease with nutritional therapy and explains why consuming wheat, dairy products, and animal proteins cooked at high te
- Ebooks list page : 44191
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2014-06-06The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2014-05-13The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2020-07-06Food Production and Eating Habits from Around the World: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Nutrition and Diet Research Progress)
- 2020-01-13The Gamer's Brain: How Neuroscience and UX Can Impact Video Game Design
- 2010-03-16Winning the Global Talent Showdown: How Businesses and Communities Can Partner to Rebuild the Jobs Pipeline
- 2020-03-26Macronutrient Basics: Your Guide to the Essentials of Macronutrients―and How a Macro Diet Can Work for You!
- 2020-01-13Sociology, Science, and the End of Philosophy: How Society Shapes Brains, Gods, Maths, and Logics
- 2019-03-24The End of War How Waging Peace Can Save Humanity, Our Planet, and Our Future
- 2019-03-20The End of War How Waging Peace Can Save Humanity, Our Planet, and Our Future
- 2019-03-06The End of War How Waging Peace Can Save Humanity, Our Planet, and Our Future
- 2019-01-15The End of Procrastination How to Stop Postponing and Live a Fulfilled Life
- 2019-01-09The End of Procrastination How to Stop Postponing and Live a Fulfilled Life
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The End of War: How Waging Peace Can Save Humanity, Our Planet, and Our Future
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The End of Materialism: How Evidence of the Paranormal Is Bringing Science and Spirit Together
- 2013-05-15The end of materialism: How evidence of the paranormal is bringing science and spirit together
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2021-06-03How Not To Worry The Remarkable Truth of How a Small Change Can Help You Stress Less and Enjoy Life More by Paul McGee
- 2021-05-19Metabolical: The Lure and the Lies of Processed Food, Nutrition, and Modern Medicine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.