The Evidence-Based Practice: Methods, Models, and Tools for Mental Health Professionals by Chris E. Stout (Repost)
Posted on 2012-04-15. By anonymous.
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (November 4, 2004) | ISBN: 0471467472 | Pages: 384 | PDF | 3.30 MB
Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), a trend started in the medical community, is rapidly becoming of critical importance to the mental health profession as insurance companies begin to offer preferential pay to organizations using it. Featuring contributions from top researchers in the field, this groundbreaking book covers everything from what EBP is and its relevance to behavioural health to specific models for application and implementation, building best practice protocols, and evaluating bottom-line effectiveness in your organization.
- Ebooks list page : 18237
- 2017-04-14[PDF] The Evidence-Based Practice: Methods, Models, and Tools for Mental Health Professionals
- 2007-06-13The Evidence Based Practice Methods Models and Tools for Mental Health Professionals
- 2007-07-04The evidence-based practice - Methods, models and tools for ment
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2009-03-14Methods, Models and Tools for Fault Tolerance (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2009-03-05Methods, Models and Tools for Fault Tolerance
- 2020-12-25Sexuality and Gender for Mental Health Professionals A Practical Guide
- 2020-04-29Evidence Based Practice in Sport and Exercise: A Practitioner's Guide to Using Research
- 2019-01-30Evidence-Based Practice in Infant and Early Childhood Psychology
- 2019-01-23Evidence-Based Practice in Infant and Early Childhood Psychology
- 2018-11-06Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management. Methods, Models, and Tools
- 2013-11-30Evidence-Based Practice in Infant and Early Childhood Psychology
- 2013-07-28Evidence-Based Practice in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (Repost)
- 2012-09-21Human Interface and the Management of Information. Methods, Techniques and Tools in Information Design (part 1)
- 2012-02-22Evidence-Based Practice in Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Perspectives, Protocols, Problems and Potential in Ayurveda
- 2010-02-03Teaching Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing: A Guide for Academic and Clinical Settings
- 2009-04-30Teaching Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing: A Guide for Academic and Clinical Settings
- 2020-12-13Interdisciplinary Models and Tools for Serious Games Emerging Concepts and Future Directions
- 2020-12-12Concepts, Models, and Tools for Information Fusion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.