Posted on 2014-04-11. By anonymous.
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1118460456 | ISBN-13: 9781118460450 | 384 pages | PDF | 6,2 MB
According to European legislation, extra virgin is the top grade of olive oils. It has a superior level of health properties and flavour compared to virgin and refined olive oils. Mediterranean countries still produce more than 85% of olive oil globally, but the constant increase of demand for extra virgin olive oil has led to new cultivation and production in other areas of the world, including California, Australia, China, South Africa and South America.
At the same time, olive oilâ€™s sensory properties and health benefits are increasingly attracting the attention and interest of nutritionists, food processors, manufacturers and food services. Progress and innovation in olive cultivation, harvesting and milling technologies as well as in oil handling, storage and selling conditions make it possible to achieve even higher quality levels than those stipulated for extra virgin oils. As a consequence, a new segment â€“ excellent extra virgin olive oils â€“ is increasingly attracting the attention of the market and earning consumersâ€™ preference.
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Handbook provides a complete account of olive oilâ€™s composition, health properties, quality, and the legal standards surrounding its production. The book is divided into convenient sections focusing on extra virgin olive oil as a product, the process by which it is made, and the process control system through which its quality is assured. An appendix presents a series of tables and graphs with useful data, including conversion factors, and the chemical and physical characteristics of olive oil.
This book is aimed at people involved in the industrial production as well as in the marketing and use of extra virgin olive oil who are looking for practical information, which avoids overly academic language, but which is still scientifically and technically sound. The main purpose of the handbook is to guide operators involved in the extra virgin olive oil chain in making the most appropriate decisions about product quality and operating conditions in the production and distribution processes. To these groups, the most important questions are practical ones of why, how, how often, how much will it cost, and so on. The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Handbook will provide the right answers to these key practical considerations, in a simple, clear yet precise and up-to-date way.
- Ebooks list page : 26099
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Handbook
- 2017-06-14The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Handbook
- 2014-04-13The Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Handbook
- 2019-01-31Virgin Territory: Exploring the World of Olive Oil
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Virgin Territory: Exploring the World of Olive Oil
- 2017-10-22[PDF] One Foot in the Grove: An Olive Oil Grove Mystery (An Olive Grove Mystery)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] One Foot in the Grove: An Olive Oil Grove Mystery (An Olive Grove Mystery)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil
- 2014-01-10Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil (Audiobook) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-06Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil - eazydoc.com
- 2012-06-11Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil (Audiobook)
- 2012-04-28Extra Virginity: The Sublime and Scandalous World of Olive Oil
- 2020-02-15The 7 Wonders of Olive Oil: Stronger Bones, Cancer Prevention, Higher Brain Function, and Other Medical Miracles of the Green Nectar
- 2018-12-13The Passionate Olive 101 Things to Do with Olive Oil
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Zingerman's Guide to Good Eating: How to Choose the Best Bread, Cheeses, Olive Oil, Pasta, Chocolate, and Much More
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Zingerman's Guide to Good Eating: How to Choose the Best Bread, Cheeses, Olive Oil, Pasta, Chocolate, and Much More - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Handbook of Olive Oil: Analysis and Properties - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Healing Powers of Olive Oil: A Complete Guide To Nature's Liquid Gold - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.