Posted on 2019-10-08, updated at 2020-01-11, by everest555.
$19.99 | Created by Dr. Dheeraj Mehrotra | Last updated 8/2019
Duration: 1.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 11 lectures
What you'll learn
Learn about the skills that are required to teach, the experience of teaching different age groups and the good and bad sides of teaching.
The course targets towards all the Educators who Should Foster. Patience, ultimately. For Teaching Skills remains to the majority as One of the most important qualities a teacher can have is as patience. Creativity. The module also activates how Successful teachers are creative in many ways. In addition, Patience. This is likely the single most important skill. Adaptability. Different kids learn in different ways, and some lessons need unique teaching tools. Imagination. Teamwork. Risk Taking. Constant Learning. Communication. Mentoring.
Who this course is for:
Educators/ Teachers/ Heads of Schools
- Ebooks list page : 41519
- 2020-01-11The Fascinated Teaching Techniques
- 2019-10-26The Fascinated Teaching Techniques
- 2019-10-08The Fascinated Teaching Techniques
- 2020-01-10The Fascinated Teaching Via Technology
- 2019-10-28The Fascinated TEACHING Via Technology
- 2019-10-06The Fascinated TEACHING Via Technology
- 2018-12-27The Fascinated TEACHING Via Technology
- 2020-06-18The Online Teaching Survival Guide: Simple and Practical Pedagogical Tips Ed 2
- 2020-06-03Dirichlet Forms Methods for Poisson Point Measures and Lévy Processes: With Emphasis on the Creation-Annihilation Techniques (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2020-05-23The Secrets of Penis Enlargement: The Largely Unknown Techniques Used by Porn Stars to Grow the Penis. Learn How to Increase Several Inches Permanently!
- 2020-04-28Algebra 1 Workbook: The Self-Teaching Guide and Practice Workbook with Exercises and Related Explained Solution. You Will Get and Improve Your Algebra 1 Skills and Knowledge from A to Z
- 2020-04-20Wake Up and Laugh: The Dharma Teaching of Zen Master Daehaeng
- 2020-04-20The Hidden Teaching Beyond Yoga: The Path to Self-Realization and Philosophic Insight, Volume 1
- 2020-04-18Own the Room: Presentation Techniques to Keep Your Audience on the Edge of Their Seats
- 2020-04-17The Zen Teaching of Homeless Kodo
- 2020-04-15Kissing: The Best Tips, Techniques and Advice
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight The Business Analysis Techniques Toolkit
- 2020-02-25Flow Cytometry Basics for the Non-Expert (Techniques in Life Science and Biomedicine for the Non-Expert)
- 2020-02-22Crack Climbing - Mastering the skills & techniques
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.