Posted on 2020-01-13, by books_lover.
Making a successful video game is hard. Even games that are well-received at launch may fail to engage players in the long term due to issues with the user experience (UX) that they are delivering. That’s why makers of successful video games like Fortnite and Assassin’s Creed invest both time and money perfecting their UX strategy. These top video game creators know that a bad user experience can ruin the prospects for any game, regardless of its budget, scope, or ambition. The game UX accounts for the whole experience players have with a video game, from first hearing about it to navigating menus and progressing in the game. UX as a discipline offers guidelines to assist developers in creating the optimal experience they want to deliver, including shipping higher quality games (whether indie, triple-A or "serious" games) and meeting business goals -- all while staying true to design vision and artistic intent. At its core, UX is about understanding the gamer’s brain: understanding h
- Ebooks list page : 42416
- 2020-05-13The Reader's Brain: How Neuroscience Can Make You a Better Writer
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Reader's Brain: How Neuroscience Can Make You a Better Writer
- 2020-07-28The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2014-06-06The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2014-05-13The End of Pain: How Nutrition and Diet Can Fight Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- 2010-03-16Winning the Global Talent Showdown: How Businesses and Communities Can Partner to Rebuild the Jobs Pipeline
- 2018-04-25The Athletic Brain How Neuroscience is Revolutionising Sport and Can Help You Perform Better
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Scientific American Brave New Brain: How Neuroscience, Brain-Machine Interfaces, Neuroimaging, Psychopharmacology, Epigenetics, the Internet, and ... and Enhancing the Future of Mental Power
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Differentiation and the Brain: How Neuroscience Supports the Learner-Friendly Classroom
- 2019-03-30The Nocturnal Brain: Nightmares, Neuroscience, and the Secret World of Sleep
- 2018-07-13Beyond the Brain How Body and Environment Shape Animal and Human Minds
- 2014-04-29Beyond the Brain: How Body and Environment Shape Animal and Human Minds (repost)
- 2013-01-05Beyond the Brain: How Body and Environment Shape Animal and Human Minds (repost)
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2011-06-14Beyond the Brain: How Body and Environment Shape Animal and Human Minds
- 2008-12-05The Care and Feeding of Your Brain: How Diet and Environment Affect What You Think and Feel
- 2021-06-03How Not To Worry The Remarkable Truth of How a Small Change Can Help You Stress Less and Enjoy Life More by Paul McGee
- 2020-11-24The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.