Posted on 2016-07-22, by pherick.
The Great Financial Meltdown: Systemic, Conjunctural or Policy-Created? (New Directions in Modern Economics series) by Turan Subasat
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1784716480 | 384 pages | PDF | 6 MB
The Great Financial Meltdown reviews, advocates and critiques the systemic, conjunctural and policy-based explanations for the 2008 crisis. The book expertly examines the explanations for the global crisis to assess their analytical and empirical validity. Comprehensive yet accessible chapters, written by a collection of prominent authors, cover a wide range of political economy approaches to the crisis, including Marxian, Post Keynesian and other heterodox schools.
This interrogation of economic policy in light of the financial crisis is essential reading for real-word economists. To those seeking to understand the current economic stagnation and failings of the system, it offers an enlightening exposition of contemporary political economy.
Contributors include: E. Bakir, R. Bellofiore, A. Campbell, R. Desai, B. Fine, D. Fouskas, A. Freeman, D. Harvey, A. Kaltenbrunner, E. Karacimen, D. Kotz, S. Mavroudeas, S. Mohun, O. Orhangazi, M. Roberts, T. Subasat, J. Toporowski, J. Weeks
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 28359
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Great Financial Meltdown: Systemic, Conjunctural or Policy-Created? (New Directions in Modern Economics series)
- 2012-05-17Afghanistan: A Military History From Alexander The Great To The Fall Of The Taliban
- 2012-03-12David Darom - The Great Collections: Modern Custom Knives
- 2011-11-04The Skeptic s Guide to the Great Books [The Great Courses]
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-28The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- 2020-09-13The Death of the Banker: The Decline and Fall of the Great Financial Dynasties and the Triumph of the Small Investor[Audiobook]
- 2020-05-05The Great Debt Transformation: Households, Financialization, and Policy Responses
- 2019-12-03Banking in Europe: The Quest for Profitability after the Great Financial Crisis (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions)
- 2019-04-19Banking in Europe: The Quest for Profitability after the Great Financial Crisis
- 2019-03-24In and Out of Crisis The Global Financial Meltdown and Left Alternatives
- 2018-11-14The Great Financial Crisis Causes and Consequences
- 2018-11-13The Great Financial Crisis in Finland and Sweden The Nordic Experience of Financial Liberalization
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Great Debt Transformation: Households, Financialization, and Policy Responses - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] In and Out of Crisis: The Global Financial Meltdown and Left Alternatives (Spectre)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Saving the City: The Great Financial Crisis of 1914
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Evolution of Operational Art, 1740-1813: From Frederick the Great to Napoleon (Military History and Policy)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] 13 Bankers: The Wall Street Takeover and the Next Financial Meltdown
- 2017-01-17[PDF] 13 Bankers: The Wall Street Takeover and the Next Financial Meltdown
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.