Posted on 2021-03-02, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 0415104440 268 pages | PDF | 8 MB
This is a lucid and well-structured text dealing with key issues in international affairs from the period of German unification to the aftermath of World War I. It:
* Provides excellent explanation and analysis of the central issues
* Clarifies a notoriously complex period of international history
* Updates traditional books in this field of 19th and 20th century diplomatic/international history
* Takes a thematic approach
* Leads students through the main events and reviews recent trends in historical debate and scholarship
* Includes an annotated bibliography
Consideration of `the German problem' and `the Balkan problem' have taken on a new urgency and relevance with recent developments in Europe, and this book provides an excellent introduction to the subject.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46679
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-06-08Hitler's Arctic War: The German Campaigns in Norway, Finland, and the USSR 1940-1945
- 2012-06-03Achtung Panzer: The German Invasion of France and the Low Countries (Concord 7041)
- 2012-06-08Zeppelin! The German Airship Story
- 2012-06-08Armor Battles on the Eastern Front (1) The German High Tide 1941-1942 (Concord 7019)
- 2012-06-07The German Army in World War II (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-06-03September Storm: The German Invasion of Poland (Concord #6510)
- 2011-10-19The German Armored Army
- 2021-07-30Oil and the Great Powers Britain and Germany, 1914 to 1945
- 2020-07-14The Allies and the German Problem, 1941-1949: From Cooperation to Alternative Settlement
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Great Powers: America and the World After Bush
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Allies and the German Problem, 1941-1949: From Cooperation to Alternative Settlement - Removed
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Graying of the Great Powers: Demography and Geopolitics in the 21st Century (Book)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Great Powers: America and the World After Bush
- 2011-11-18The Graying of the Great Powers: Demography and Geopolitics in the 21st Century
- 2010-04-13Great Powers: America and the World After Bush
- 2010-01-26The German Problem Reconsidered:Germany and the World Order 1870 to the Present
- 2009-11-16Arms and Uniforms The Second World War (4): The development of the great powers, Denmark and the Netherlands
- 2009-06-15Thomas P. M. Barnett, "Great Powers: America and the World After Bush" - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.