Posted on 2013-07-28. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0415359104, 0415359112 | 2006 | 600 pages | PDF | 3 MB
The Handbook of Communication Skills is recognised as one of the core texts in the field of communication. This thoroughly revised and updated third edition arrives at a time of considerable growing interest in this area, with recent research showing the importance of communication skills for success in many walks of life. The book's core principle, that interpersonal communication can be conceptualized as a form of skilled activity, is examined in detail and a comprehensive transactional model of skilled communication is presented, which takes into account current conceptual and research perspectives.
This book provides a comprehensive analysis of research, theory and practice in the key skill areas of communication, such as non-verbal communication, persuasion, leadership, assertiveness, self-disclosure, listening and negotiation. Each chapter is written by a recognised authority in that particular specialism, among them world leaders in their particular fields. In the ten years since the last edition, a large volume of research has been published and the text has been comprehensively updated by reviewing this wealth of data. In addition a new chapter on persuasion has been added - one of the areas of most rapid growth in social psychology and communication.
The Handbook of Communication Skills represents the most significant single contribution to the literature in this domain. It will be of continued interest to researchers and students in psychology and communication, as well as in a variety of other contexts, from vocational courses in health, business and education, to many others such as nursing and social work whose day-to-day work is dependent on effective interpersonal skills.
- Ebooks list page : 22815
- 2014-04-27The Handbook of Communication Skills (3rd edition) (repost)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Handbook of Communication Skills
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Handbook of Communication Skills - Removed
- 2014-05-09The Handbook of Communication Skills
- 2013-12-21The Handbook of Communication Skills - Removed
- 2012-02-08The Handbook of Communication Skills - Owen D.W. Hargie - Removed
- 2012-01-22The Handbook of Communication Skills - Owen D.W. Hargie - Removed
- 2012-01-21The Handbook of Communication Skills - Owen D.W. Hargie - Removed
- 2011-08-22The Handbook of Communication Skills - Removed
- 2009-08-11The Handbook of Communication Skills
- 2020-04-16Small Talk Hacks: The People and Communication Skills You Need to Talk to Anyone & Be Instantly Likeable Ed 4
- 2019-12-23The Handbook of Communication Engagement (Handbooks in Communication and Media)
- 2019-11-08The Handbook of Memory Disorders, Second Edition
- 2019-08-25The Handbook of Memory Disorders, Second Edition
- 2019-05-05The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (3rd Edition) Theory and Practice [Audiobook]
- 2019-04-29The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (3rd Edition) Theory and Practice [Audiobook]
- 2019-03-25The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (3rd Edition) Theory and Practice [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-27The Handbook of Communication Engagement
- 2018-05-10The Handbook of Communication Engagement
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.