Posted on 2014-04-27. By anonymous.
2006 | ISBN: 0415359104, 0415359112 | 600 pages | PDF | 3,7 MB
The Handbook of Communication Skills is recognised as one of the core texts in the field of communication. This thoroughly revised and updated third edition arrives at a time of considerable growing interest in this area, with recent research showing the importance of communication skills for success in many walks of life. The book's core principle, that interpersonal communication can be conceptualized as a form of skilled activity, is examined in detail and a comprehensive transactional model of skilled communication is presented, which takes into account current conceptual and research perspectives.
This book provides a comprehensive analysis of research, theory and practice in the key skill areas of communication, such as non-verbal communication, persuasion, leadership, assertiveness, self-disclosure, listening and negotiation. Each chapter is written by a recognised authority in that particular specialism, among them world leaders in their particular fields. In the ten years since the last edition, a large volume of research has been published and the text has been comprehensively updated by reviewing this wealth of data. In addition a new chapter on persuasion has been added - one of the areas of most rapid growth in social psychology and communication.
The Handbook of Communication Skills represents the most significant single contribution to the literature in this domain. It will be of continued interest to researchers and students in psychology and communication, as well as in a variety of other contexts, from vocational courses in health, business and education, to many others such as nursing and social work whose day-to-day work is dependent on effective interpersonal skills
- Ebooks list page : 26482
- 2013-07-28The Handbook of Communication Skills, 3 edition
- 2012-12-01English in Medicine: A Course in Communication Skills (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-09-30The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Pain Management (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-05-26Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-03-22[request]The Annapolis Book of Seamanship, 3rd Edition
- 2012-01-17The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology, 3rd Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2011-07-12The archaeology coursebook: An introduction to themes, sites, methods and skills (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2019-05-05The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (3rd Edition) Theory and Practice [Audiobook]
- 2019-04-29The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (3rd Edition) Theory and Practice [Audiobook]
- 2019-03-25The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (3rd Edition) Theory and Practice [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Handbook of Communication Skills
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Handbook of Communication Skills - Removed
- 2014-06-06The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-05-12The Handbook of Mechanical Engineering (2nd Edition) (repost)
- 2014-05-09The Handbook of Communication Skills
- 2014-04-15The Process of Economic Development 3rd Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-12The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook (3rd Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-04-10Handbook of Optical Design (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-03-07The Atlas of Emergency Medicine (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.