Posted on 2014-02-25. By anonymous.
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0470683678 | 652 pages | PDF | 2,6 MB
The Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis is an up-to-date, authoritative resource designed to underpin the use of clinical hypnosis within the medical and psychological fields, and to support training and research in the area.
Published in association with the British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis (BSCAH), the book draws on the expertise and experience of a wide range of health professionals including doctors, dentists, nurses, psychologists and counsellors, all of whom use hypnosis techniques in their practice. Theoretical rigour is provided by contributions from academics currently conducting research into hypnosis and its applications.
This unique collection is an invaluable resource for those interested in acquiring the basic skills of hypnosis, as well as those exploring more advanced applications in specialized areas. Written by clinicians for clinicians, The Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis is the definitive reference text for our current understanding of hypnosis and its application in clinical settings.
- Ebooks list page : 25293
- 2019-08-23The Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis; Theory and Practice
- 2014-03-15WILEY THE HANDBOOK OF CONTEMPORARY CLINICAL HYPNOSIS THEORY AND PRACTICE 2011 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2012-03-01The Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis: Theory and Practice
- 2020-03-14Cinema of the Arab World: Contemporary Directions in Theory and Practice (Global Cinema)
- 2014-05-30Communication and Organizational Knowledge: Contemporary Issues for Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2013-11-18Twenty-First Century Psychotherapies: Contemporary Approaches to Theory and Practice [Repost]
- 2013-03-12Communication and Organizational Knowledge: Contemporary Issues for Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2013-01-02The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2012-10-18Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion: Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2012-06-12The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice [Repost]
- 2011-08-17Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion: Theory and Practice (Repost) - Removed
- 2010-11-01Randomization in Clinical Trials: Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2009-10-18William F. Rosenberger, John M. Lachin, Â«Randomization in Clinical Trials: Theory and PracticeÂ» (Repost)
- 2021-01-11The SAGE Handbook of Persuasion Developments in Theory and Practice
- 2018-04-22The SAGE Handbook of Persuasion Developments in Theory and Practice
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Kelly Capital Growth Investment Criterion: Theory and Practice (World Scientific Handbook in Financial Economic Series)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Critical Theory and the Crisis of Contemporary Capitalism (Critical Theory and Contemporary Society)
- 2013-03-15The Handbook of Addiction Treatment for Women: Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2011-12-27The Evidence Base of Clinical Diagnosis: Theory and Methods of Diagnostic Research (Evidence-Based Medicine)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.