Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-03-21. By anonymous.
Routledge | 2003-12-03 | ISBN: 0415312787 | 160 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB
Throughout history, the Indian Ocean has been a critical factor in defining the supremacy and power of a nation. It is well known their domination of the Indian Ocean played a major part in the success of the Portuguese kingdom at the start of the sixteenth century. In this innovative text, Milo Kearney shows how the trading and imperial expansionist possibilities offered by the Indian Ocean were exploited by the leading powers from the third millennium B.C. to the very recent past. The nations included range from the ancient Egyptians of the new Kingdom to the Han Chinese and, later, from the Moghul to the British Empire.
- Ebooks list page : 2534
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Indian Ocean in World History (New Oxford World History)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Indian Ocean in World History (New Oxford World History)
- 2014-06-09The Indian Ocean in World History (repost)
- 2014-02-23The Graves of Tarim: Genealogy and Mobility across the Indian Ocean (California World History Library) (repost)
- 2011-01-26The Graves of Tarim: Genealogy and Mobility across the Indian Ocean (California World History Library)
- 2019-07-08$(Top) - Why You Should Read Ocean of Churn: How the Indian Ocean Shaped Human History by Sanjeev Sanyal Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Indian Ocean (Seas in History)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The Ocean of Churn: How the Indian Ocean Shaped Human History
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Indian Ocean (Seas in History)
- 2011-09-01The Indian Ocean (Seas in History) - Removed
- 2010-02-22Trade and Civilisation in the Indian Ocean: An Economic History from the Rise of Islam to 1750 (Cambridge Paperback Library)
- 2012-05-07A History of The Indian State Forces
- 2010-06-23Imperial Connections: India in the Indian Ocean Arena, 1860-1920 (California World History Library)
- 2019-08-25Currencies of the Indian Ocean World
- 2017-12-06[PDF] The Roman Empire and the Indian Ocean: The Ancient World Economy and the Kingdoms of Africa, Arabia and India
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Histories of Medicine and Healing in the Indian Ocean World, Volume Two: The Modern Period
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Histories of Medicine and Healing in the Indian Ocean World, Volume One: The Medieval and Early Modern Period
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Sailors, Slaves, and Immigrants: Bondage in the Indian Ocean World, 1750-1914 (Palgrave Series in Indian Ocean World Studies) - Removed
- 2013-09-10Subaltern Lives: Biographies of Colonialism in the Indian Ocean World, 1790-1920
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.