The Intelligence of the Cosmos Why Are We Here New Answers from the Frontiers of Science [Audiobook]
Posted on 2019-01-15, by nokia241186.
Ervin Laszlo, Jane Goodall - foreword, James O'Dea - afterword, Andy Rick (Narrator), "The Intelligence of the Cosmos: Why Are We Here? New Answers from the Frontiers of Science"
ASIN: B07MBL7T7M | 2019 | M4B@62 kbps | ~06:01:00 | 164 MB
From the cutting edge of science and living spirituality: a guide to understanding our identity and purpose in the world.
Outlines the new understanding of matter and mind coming to light at the cutting edge of physics and consciousness research
Explains how we can evolve consciously, become connected with each other, and flourish on this planet
Includes contributions from Maria Sagi, Kingsley L. Dennis, Emanuel Kuntzelman, Dawna Jones, Shamik Desai, Garry Jacobs, and John R. Audette
For the outdated mainstream paradigm, the world is a giant mechanism functioning in accordance with known and knowable laws and regularities. The new paradigm emerging in science offers a different concept: The world is an interconnected, coherent whole, and it is informed by a cosmic intelligence. This is not a finite, mechanistic material world. It is a consciousness-infused whole-system world. We are conscious beings who emerge and coevolve as complex, cosmic intelligence-informed vibrations in the Akashic Field of the universe.
Ervin Laszlo and his collaborators from the forefront of science, cosmology, and spirituality show how the rediscovery of who we are and why we are here integrates seamlessly with the wisdom traditions as well as with the new emerging worldview in the sciences, revealing a way forward for humanity on this planet. They explain how we have reached a point of critical incoherence and tell us that to save ourselves, our environment, and society, we need a critical mass of people to consciously evolve a new thinking. Offering a guidepost to orient this evolution, Laszlo examines the nature of consciousness in the universe, showing how our bodies and minds act as transmitters of consciousness from the intelligence of the cosmos and how understanding science's new concept of the world enables us to rediscover our identity and our purpose in our world.
With bold vision and forward thinking, Laszlo and his contributors Maria Sagi, Kingsley L. Dennis, Emanuel Kuntzelman, Dawna Jones, Shamik Desai, Garry Jacobs, and John R. Audette outline the new idea of the world and of ourselves in the world. They help us discover how we can overcome these divisive times and blossom into a new era of peace, coherence, connection, and global well-being.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38729
- 2019-01-10The Intelligence of the Cosmos Why Are We Here New Answers from the Frontiers of Science [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-20The Intelligence of the Cosmos: Why Are We Here? New Answers from the Frontiers of Science
- 2021-08-10Being Human Life Lessons from the Frontiers of Science [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-20The Greatest Story Ever Told So Far Why Are We Here
- 2020-04-05The Greatest Story Ever Told So Far Why Are We Here
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Greatest Story Ever Told So Far: Why Are We Here? [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Greatest Story Ever Told So Far: Why Are We Here?
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Search for Civilization X: Who are we, Why are they here, Where did we come from?
- 2017-06-14The Greatest Story Ever Toldso Far Why Are We Here
- 2017-05-11The Greatest Story Ever Toldso Far Why Are We Here
- 2016-11-30The Search for Civilization X who are we, why are they here, where did we come from
- 2021-08-05The Soul of Genius Marie Curie, Albert Einstein, and the Meeting That Changed the Course of Science [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-24The Great Unknown Deluxe: Seven Journeys to the Frontiers of Science, Edition with Audio/Video
- 2020-10-11Whitewash: The Story of a Weed Killer, Cancer, and the Corruption of Science [Audiobook]
- 2020-03-17Discoveries at the Frontiers of Science: From Nuclear Astrophysics to Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions (FIAS Interdisciplinary Science Series)
- 2019-07-15ETs and Aliens Who Are They and Why Are They Here
- 2019-01-15Conceivability What I Learned Exploring the Frontiers of Fertility [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-10Conceivability What I Learned Exploring the Frontiers of Fertility [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-05Conceivability What I Learned Exploring the Frontiers of Fertility [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.