Posted on 2013-03-17. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1607741067 | 2011 | EPUB | 432 pages | 22 MB
Who can resist bruschetta rubbed with garlic and drizzled with olive oil, almond-studded biscotti dipped in coffee or wine, and, of course, a thin-crusted pizza with fresh, sweet tomatoes and tangy mozzarella? These Italian classics that Americans know and love are just the beginning; there are a wealth of other equally delicious breads and sweets waiting to be discovered.
In this groundbreaking classicâ€”now thoroughly updated for todayâ€™s modern kitchenâ€”Carol Field introduces artisanal doughs and techniques used by generations of Italian bakers. Every city and hill town has its own unique baking traditions, and Field spent more than two years traversing Italy to capture the regional and local specialties, adapting them through rigorous testing in her own kitchen.
Fieldâ€™s authentic recipes are a revelation for anyone seeking the true Italian experience. Hereâ€™s a chance to make golden Altamura bread from Puglia, chewy porous loaves from Como, rosemary bread sprinkled with coarse sea salt, dark ryes from the north, simple breads studded with toasted walnuts, succulent fig bread, and Sicilian loaves topped with sesame seeds.
The Italian Baker is the only comprehensive book, in English or Italian, to cover the entire range of Italian baking, from breadsticks and cornetti to focaccia, tarts, cakes, and pastries. There is even a chapter on using leftover breadâ€”with recipes ranging from hearty Tuscan bread soup to a cinnamon and lemon-scented bread pudding.
Winner of the International Association of Culinary Professionals Award for best baking book, The Italian Baker was also named to the James Beard Bakerâ€™s Dozen list of thirteen indispensable baking books of all time. It has inspired countless professionals and home cooks alike. This latest edition, updated for a new generation of home bakers, has added four-color photography throughout, plus new recipes, ingredients and equipment sections, source guides, and weights. One of the most revered baking books of all time, The Italian Baker is a landmark work that continues to be a must for every serious baker.
- Ebooks list page : 21617
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The Italian Baker, Revised: The Classic Tastes of the Italian Countryside Its Breads, Pizza, Focaccia, Cakes, Pastries, and Cookies
- 2012-05-11Courage Alone: The Italian Air Force 1940-1943
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Italian Baker: 100 International Baking Recipes with a Modern Twist
- 2016-07-22The Italian Baker 100 International Baking Recipes with a Modern Twist
- 2014-05-16Cooking the Italian Way: Revised and Expanded to Include New Low-Fat and Vegetarian Recipes (repost)
- 2013-03-11Cooking the Italian Way: Revised and Expanded to Include New Low-Fat and Vegetarian Recipes (Repost)
- 2011-02-07Cooking the Italian Way: Revised and Expanded to Include New Low-Fat and Vegetarian Recipes (repost)
- 2009-02-10Cooking the Italian Way: Revised and Expanded to Include New Low-Fat and Vegetarian Recipes (Easy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks)
- 2012-01-22Machiavelli in Love: Sex, Self, and Society in the Italian Renaissance
- 2011-12-29The Italian Renaissance (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-12-29Italy and the European Union (Brookings-Sspa Series on Public Administration)
- 2011-11-17Top Pot Hand-Forged Doughnuts: Secrets and Recipes for the Home Baker
- 2011-09-28Roman's Lab Vol. 77 - Beating 1.d4 with the Aggressive and Revised Dzindizi Indian Defense Part 2
- 2011-09-27Roman's Lab Vol. 76 - Beating 1.d4 with the Aggressive and Revised Dzindizi Indian Defense Part 1
- 2011-09-05Italy and the European Union
- 2020-02-18The Roasted Vegetable, Revised Edition: How to Roast Everything from Artichokes to Zucchini, for Big, Bold Flavors in Pasta, Pizza, Risotto, Side Dishes, Couscous, Salsa, Dips, Sandwiches, and Salads
- 2020-02-04Family Business and Technological Innovation: Empirical Insights from the Italian Pharmaceutical Industry
- 2020-02-03Corporate Financial Distress: A Study of the Italian Manufacturing Industry (SpringerBriefs in Finance)
- 2019-12-31The Italian Wars 1494-1559: War, State and Society in Early Modern Europe (Modern Wars In Perspective) Ed 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.