Posted on 2021-08-28, by Jockerss.
The Landscape Photography Book - The Step-By-Step Techniques You Need to Capture
pdf | 39.8 MB | English | Isbn: 1681984326 | Author: Scott Kelby | Year: 2019
Have you ever dreamed of taking such incredible landscape photos that your friends and family say, "Wait a minute, this is your photo?! You took this?" Well, you're in luck. Right here, in this book, pro photographer and award-winning author Scott Kelby teaches you how to shoot and edit jaw-dropping landscape photographs.
Scott shares all his secrets and time-tested techniques, as he discusses everything from his go-to essential gear and camera settings to the landscape photography techniques you need to create absolutely stunning images. From epic scenes at sunrise to capturing streams and waterfalls with that smooth, silky look, and from photographing the night sky or the Milky Way to creating breathtaking, sweeping panoramas, Scott has got you covered.
Among many other topics, you'll learn:
• The secrets to getting super-sharp, crisp images (without having to buy a new lens).
• Exactly which camera settings work best for landscape photography and why (and which ones you should avoid).
• Where to focus your camera for tack-sharp images from foreground to background.
• How to shoot beautiful high dynamic range images and stunning panoramas (and even HDR panos!), along with how to post-process them like a pro.
• How to create captivating long-exposure landscape shots that wow your viewers.
• What gear you need, what gear you can skip, which accessories work best, and a ton of killer tips that will not only help you create better images, but make the entire experience that much more fun.
It's all here, from the planning, to the shoot, to the post-processing-taking your images from flat to fabulous-and best of all, it's just one topic per page, so you'll get straight to the info you need fast. There has never been a landscape book like it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Essential Gear
Chapter 2: Camera Settings & Lenses
Chapter 3: Before Your Shoot
Chapter 4: Composition
Chapter 5: HDR & Panos
Chapter 6: Long Exposures
Chapter 7: Starry Skies & the Milky Way
Chapter 8: Post-Processing
Chapter 9: Even More Tips
Chapter 10: Landscape Recipes
Category:Digital Photography, Photography Reference, Digital Photography
- Ebooks list page : 49220
- 2021-12-30The Natural Light Portrait Book The step-by-step techniques you need to capture amazing photographs like the pros (True EPUB)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Polymer clay: All the basic and advanced techniques you need to create with polymer clay. (Volume 1)
- 2016-12-24Polymer clay All the basic and advanced techniques you need to create with polymer clay by Yonat...
- 2016-12-22Polymer clay All the basic and advanced techniques you need to create with polymer clay
- 2021-01-29The Landscape Photography Book
- 2018-08-13Collectif, The Portrait & Landscape Photography Book
- 2014-06-11The Portrait/Landscape Photography Book - Vol.2, 2014
- 2021-03-22SQL and Data: The Step-by-Step guide you need in learning how to manipulate and analyze data and information for Beginners
- 2022-01-25The Little Book of Psychology: An Introduction to the Key Psychologists and Theories You Need to Know
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Ultimate Book of New York Lists: Everything You Need to Know About the Greatest City on Earth
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Everything American Revolution Book: From the Boston Massacre to the Campaign at Yorktown-all you need to know about the birth of our nation
- 2021-11-28The Top 10 Soft Skills You Need
- 2021-11-27The Joy of Pizza - Everything You Need to Know
- 2021-11-09Photoshop For Lightroom Users The Seven Main Techniques You Need To Know
- 2021-11-05The Joy of Pizza: Everything You Need to Know
- 2021-10-25Udemy - The Top 10 Soft Skills you Need
- 2021-10-05The Top 10 Soft Skills you Need
- 2021-09-16Total Fitness After 40 The 7 Life Changing Foundations You Need For Strength, He
- 2021-08-25Total Fitness After 40 - The 7 Life Changing Foundations You Need for Strength, Health
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.