Posted on 2020-12-21, by Germany2020.
The Life and Writings of C. S. Lewis (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B00DTO5A4A | 2013 | 6 hours and 5 minutes | M4B@64 kbps | 169 MB
Author: Louis Markos, The Great Courses
Narrator: Louis Markos
What can we still learn from C.S. Lewis? Find out in these 12 insightful lectures that cover the author's spiritual autobiography, novels, and his scholarly writings that reflect on pain and grief, love and friendship, prophecy and miracles, and education and mythology.
This is your chance to explore a canon of literary work that speaks volumes about the imaginative, emotional, and spiritual power of literature. As you delve into the depths of enduring works such as the Chronicles of Narnia, The Screwtape Letters, Mere Christianity, and Till We Have Faces, you'll consider a range of questions central to truly understanding why C.S. Lewis has had such a profound impact on 20th-century readers.
From the magisterial Oxford History of English Literature to children's fantasy series, how did Lewis write with such brilliance and coherence in so many distinct fields? What were the people, events, and influences that shaped his thought, his character, and the spiritual drama at his life's core? What do Lewis's fictional and factual autobiographies reveal about his conversion and his efforts to explain and defend Christianity? How do his writings help readers come to grips with perennial spiritual questions involving miracles, suffering, sin, and salvation?
Join Professor Markos for an eye-opening examination of why Lewis - the Oxbridge don and self-described, "very ordinary layman of the Church of England," touches millions of readers so deeply and is considered the most widely read Christian spokesman of our time.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 45838
- 2011-12-29The Life and Writings of C. S. Lewis (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2011-03-18Life and Writings of C. S. Lewis (Audiobook)
- 2013-01-17Life and Writings of C. S. Lewis (The Great Courses 297) (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2012-05-18The Illustrated Red Baron: The Life and Times of Manfred von Richthofen
- 2012-03-07Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla: Biography of a Genius (Audiobook) By Marc J. Seifer, read by Simon Prebble
- 2019-01-28Genes, Development and Cancer The Life and Work of Edward B. Lewis - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Genes, Development and Cancer: The Life and Work of Edward B. Lewis - Removed
- 2017-04-11[PDF] The Life and Writings of Abraham Lincoln (Modern Library Classics)
- 2014-01-12The Life and Writings of Abraham Lincoln - eazydoc.com
- 2012-12-19The Life and Writings of Abraham Lincoln
- 2012-02-17Genes, Development and Cancer: The Life and Work of Edward B. Lewis
- 2010-12-29The Life and Writings of Stuart Chase (1888-1985), Volume 8: From an Accountant's Perspective
- 2009-05-21Alan Jacobs - The Narnian: The Life and Imagination of C. S. Lewis
- 2008-04-24The Narnian : The Life and Imagination of C. S. Lewis
- 2021-01-02Engineering America The Life and Times of John A. Roebling [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-29First Raj of the Sikhs The Life and Times of Banda Singh Bahadur [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-20The King in the North: The Life and Times of Oswald of Northumbria [Audiobook]
- 2019-07-02Drug Lord The True Story of Pablo Acosta The Life and Death of a Mexican Kingpin [Audiobook]
- 2018-11-07Thelonious Monk The Life and Times of an American Original [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.