The Merger Mindset : How to Get It Right in the High Stakes World of Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
Posted on 2021-04-23, by nokia241186.
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1138481823 | 215 Pages | PDF | 3.42 MB
The Merger Mindset offers a unique perspective for leaders-those executives whose companies, reputations, and futures will thrive or fail because of a deal or a series of deals. This book for leaders helps decision-makers deal with the powerful undercurrents and interpersonal dynamics at play in every deal, and no one is more qualified to write it than Constance Dierickx and Linda Henman.
Other books on mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures overwhelmingly have one characteristic in common: they're technical. Attorneys write books about the legal and contractual aspects of deals; project management experts write from the point of view of managing tasks and schedules; and investment bankers write about valuation and negotiation. Breaking Up Is Hard to Do presents an amalgamation of what Drs. Dierickx and Henman have observed-and in many cases, helped to create-in more than 65 cumulative years of consulting with Fortune 500 companies, privately-held firms, family-owned businesses, and military organizations. Their in-the-trenches experiences spurred them to arrive at this premise: To position their organizations for more success, leaders can't shy away from the high stakes, tough decisions about their futures.
This book maps the key steps in the M & A journey. It takes the reader through how to make the decision to grow acquisitively, identify roadblocks and typical wrong turns, and ultimately shows how to unlock their decision-making potential while navigating an increasingly uncertain world. Through compelling stories and surprising research findings, readers will discover that there's much more to the decision-making that drives M & A deals than they ever imagined, and they will come away with tools to help them deepen their understanding of what it takes to succeed. A fascinating read, the text weaves lessons that surface from the stories with highly pragmatic advice about suggested mindset, checklists, processes, and diagnostic tools. Readers will understand that while M & A deals aren't simple, leaders don't have to overly complicate them either. Instead, they can simplify the process if they remember hope shouldn't serve as a strategy, and they can't abdicate or delegate their leadership responsibilities.
The lessons from mergers and acquisitions are critical to those considering a deal, but applied elsewhere, they have equal value, even though noticing them takes more effort. This is the essence of leadership: doing the hard work of ensuring that the gulf between strategy and tactics does not lead to either over simplification or needless complexity.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47383
- 2021-04-15The Merger Mindset : How to Get It Right in the High Stakes World of Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- 2021-04-11The Merger Mindset : How to Get It Right in the High Stakes World of Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- 2022-03-09Black Market An Insider's Journey into the High-Stakes World of College Basketball
- 2020-12-13The Whistleblower Rooting for the Ref in the High-Stakes World of College Basketball
- 2009-03-28The Concise Guide to Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures: Business, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Tax and Process Aspects
- 2014-01-24Atul Gawande - The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right [1 EPUB, 2 PDFs] - Removed
- 2011-11-14[MULTI] The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right (AudiobooK) - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-14The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right (AudiobooK)
- 2011-11-11[MULTI] The Checklist Manifesto How to Get Things Right 2009
- 2011-11-11The Checklist Manifesto How to Get Things Right 2009
- 2011-11-07The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right AudiobooK
- 2011-11-05The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right (AudiobooK)
- 2011-11-05The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right [Audiobook]
- 2011-05-16Atul Gawande - The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right - Removed
- 2010-08-10The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right
- 2010-05-15The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right
- 2020-04-20Happy Healthy . . . Dead: Why What You Think You Know About Aging Is Wrong and How To Get It Right
- 2019-11-22How to Get Things Right: A Guide to Finding and Fixing Service Delivery Problems (IESE Business Collection)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Constitutional Myths: What We Get Wrong and How to Get It Right
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.