Author: Mark T. Wallace
Publisher: Crc Press
Posted on 2012-01-05, by 4bookholic.
The Neural Bases of Multisensory Processes
Mark T. Wallace | Crc Press | 2011 | 809 pages | English | PDF
It has become accepted in the neuroscience community that perception and performance are quintessentially multisensory by nature. Using the full palette of modern brain imaging and neuroscience methods, The Neural Bases of Multisensory Processes details current understanding in the neural bases for these phenomena as studied across species, stages of development, and clinical statuses.Organized thematically into nine sub-sections, the book is a collection of contributions by leading scientists in the field. Chapters build generally from basic to applied, allowing readers to ascertain how fundamental science informs the clinical and applied sciences.Topics discussed include: Anatomy, essential for understanding the neural substrates of multisensory processingNeurophysiological bases and how multisensory stimuli can dramatically change the encoding processes for sensory informationCombinatorial principles and modeling, focusing on efforts to gain a better mechanistic handle on multisensory operations and their network dynamicsDevelopment and plasticityClinical manifestations and how perception and action are affected by altered sensory experienceAttention and spatial representations The last sections of the book focus on naturalistic multisensory processes in three separate contexts: motion signals, multisensory contributions to the perception and generation of communication signals, and how the perception of flavor is generated. The text provides a solid introduction for newcomers and a strong overview of the current state of the field for experts.
- Ebooks list page : 16778
- 2012-01-02The Neural Bases of Multisensory Processes - Mark T. Wallace
- 2012-04-13The Neural Bases of Multisensory Processes [Repost]
- 2011-12-26The Neural Bases of Multisensory Processes
- 2011-12-20The Neural Bases of Multisensory Processes
- 2019-01-28The Ontogeny of Human Bonding Systems Evolutionary Origins, Neural Bases, and Psychological Manif...
- 2014-01-08The Cognitive and Neural Bases of Spatial Neglect (repost)
- 2014-01-02The Handbook of Multisensory Processes (repost)
- 2012-02-22Mark T. Abate – The Crusades: Crusades, 1095 to 1291 - Mark T. Abate
- 2012-02-13Mark T. Abate – The Crusades: Crusades, 1095 to 1291 - Mark T. Abate
- 2012-02-12Animation - The Art of Layout and Storyboarding - Mark Byrne
- 2012-02-08The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth [Audiobook] - Mark Victor Hansen
- 2012-01-25The Handbook of Multisensory Processes (Repost)
- 2012-01-25The Handbook of Multisensory Processes
- 2012-01-15The Neural Simulation Language: A System for Brain Modeling - A. Alex
- 2012-01-11Animation - The Art of Layout and Storyboarding - Mark Byrne
- 2012-01-09Pharmaceutical Anti-Counterfeiting: Combating the Real Danger from Fake Drugs - Mark Davison
- 2012-01-02Mark T. Abate – The Crusades: Crusades, 1095 to 1291 - Mark T. Abate
- 2011-12-31The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth [Audiobook] - Mark Victor Hansen
- 2011-12-31The Undermining of Austria-Hungary: The Battle for Hearts and Minds - Mark Cornwall
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.