Posted on 2020-05-07, by books_lover.
Nordic welfare states are known for a unique combination of equity and efficiency and for political institutions facilitating compromise and consensus between conflicting interests. The Nordic Welfare State in Three Eras: From Emancipation to Discipline analyses the historical and contemporary evolution of Nordic welfare states in Denmark, Sweden and Finland during three periods: the developmental period until the end of WWII, the period of emancipatory welfare institutions until the 1980s, and the period of restructuring from the 1980s until present times. The three eras discussed are shared in one way or another by all welfare states. However, Nordic welfare institutions are unique in the sense that they were particularly compatible with the ideas of Keynesian macro-economic management that constituted the blueprint of international economic ideas during the post-war period. This ground-breaking book will show how preceding emancipating elements of Nordic welfare states were largely
- Ebooks list page : 43533
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Nordic Welfare State in Three Eras: From Emancipation to Discipline
- 2018-11-23Reciprocity in Human Societies From Ancient Times to the Modern Welfare State
- 2012-03-16Transformations of the Swedish Welfare State: From Social Engineering to Governance? - Removed
- 2011-12-29The Nordic Edge Model Gallery Vol.3
- 2010-07-13Housing and the New Welfare State: Perspectives from East Asia and Europe (Social Policy in Modern Asia)
- 2009-08-17R. Groves, A. Murie, C. Watson - Housing and the New Welfare State: Perspectives from East Asia and Europe
- 2009-06-19Housing and the New Welfare State: Perspectives from East Asia and Europe (Social Policy in Modern Asia)
- 2021-10-30Christopher Pierson - The Next Welfare State?: UK Welfare after COVID-19
- 2020-07-04The Irish Welfare State in the Twenty First Century Challenges and Change
- 2020-05-30Trust, Social Capital and the Scandinavian Welfare State: Explaining the Flight of the Bumblebee
- 2019-02-28Raising Government Children A History of Foster Care and the American Welfare State
- 2018-11-28Just Institutions Matter The Moral and Political Logic of the Universal Welfare State
- 2018-11-23Origins of the French Welfare State The Struggle for Social Reform in France, 1914-1947
- 2018-11-21Origins of the French Welfare State The Struggle for Social Reform in France, 1914-1947
- 2018-06-29The Survival of the European Welfare State
- 2018-06-14Maternity Policy and the Making of the Norwegian Welfare State, 1880-1940
- 2018-04-01Outsourcing Legal Aid in the Nordic Welfare States - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Irish Welfare State in the Twenty-First Century: Challenges and Change - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The White Welfare State: The Racialization of U.S. Welfare Policy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.