Posted on 2010-01-26. By anonymous.
The Origin of Financial Crises provides a compelling analysis of the forces behind todayâ€™s economic crisis. In a series of disarmingly simple arguments George Cooper challenges the core principles of todayâ€™s economic orthodoxy, explaining why financial markets do not obey the efficient market principles described in todayâ€™s economic textbooks but are instead inherently unstable and habitually crisis prone.
- Ebooks list page : 4145
- 2009-03-10The Origin of Financial Crises: Central Banks, Credit Bubbles and the Efficient Market Fallacy
- 2020-08-22Scandalous Economics: Gender and the Politics of Financial Crises (Oxford Studies in Gender and International Relations)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Efficient Market Hypothesists: Bachelier, Samuelson, Fama, Ross, Tobin and Shiller (Great Minds in Finance) - Removed
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Efficient Market Hypothesists: Bachelier, Samuelson, Fama, Ross, Tobin and Shiller (Great Minds in Finance)
- 2016-12-04The Efficient Market Hypothesists Bachelier, Samuelson, Fama, Ross, Tobin and Shiller - Removed
- 2020-11-20Banks on the Brink: Global Capital, Securities Markets, and the Political Roots of Financial Crises
- 2020-02-28European Central Banking Law: The Role of the European Central Bank and National Central Banks under European Law (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability: How Has It Changed? (World Scientific Studies in International Economics)
- 2011-10-18The Group of Seven: Finance Ministries, Central Banks and Global Financial Governance (Routledge/Warwick Studies in Globalisation)
- 2011-01-08The Group of Seven: Finance Ministries, Central Banks and Global Financial Governance By Andrew Baker
- 2021-01-15Financial Crises, Contagion, and the Lender of Last Resort A Reader
- 2020-11-28Central Banks as Fiscal Players: The Drivers of Fiscal and Monetary Policy Space
- 2020-07-31The End of Theory; Financial Crises, the Failure of Economics, and the Sweep of Human Interaction
- 2020-07-27Islamic Finance and the New Financial System: An Ethical Approach to Preventing Future Financial Crises (Wiley Finance)
- 2020-07-21The Valuation of Financial Companies: Tools and Techniques to Measure the Value of Banks, Insurance Companies and Other Financial Institutions (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2020-06-11Central Banks and Gold: How Tokyo, London, and New York Shaped the Modern World (Cornell Studies in Money)
- 2020-03-03After the Crash: Financial Crises and Regulatory Responses
- 2020-01-24Monetary Policy, Financial Crises, and the Macroeconomy: Festschrift for Gerhard Illing
- 2020-01-13Collateral Frameworks: The Open Secret of Central Banks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.