Posted on 2020-04-16, by books_lover.
Featured as one of "Six Books to Help Understand Trump's Win" by The New York Times A Fareed Zakaria GPS Book of the Week: "An intelligent guide to a phenomenon by no means over." -- Fareed Zakaria, CNN "Well-written and well-researched, powerfully argued and perfectly timed." ― The Economist Named one of the Best Books of 2016 by Bloomberg "Far and away the most incisive examination of the central development in contemporary politics: the rise of populism on both the right and the left. Superb."- Thomas Edsall, New York Times columnist What's happening in global politics, and is there a thread that ties it all together? As if overnight, many Democrats revolted and passionately backed a socialist named Bernie Sanders; the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, in a stunning rebuke; the vituperative billionaire Donald Trump became the presidential nominee of the Republican Party; and a slew of rebellious parties continued to win election after election in count
- Ebooks list page : 43262
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Populist Explosion: How the Great Recession Transformed American and European Politics
- 2017-03-14The Populist Explosion How the Great Recession Transformed American and European Politics [Audio...
- 2020-11-24The Great War in American and British Cinema, 1918-1938: Art Amidst the Ashes
- 2022-12-31City on the Line How Baltimore Transformed Its Budget to Beat the Great Recession and Deliver Outcomes
- 2012-05-17Afghanistan: A Military History From Alexander The Great To The Fall Of The Taliban
- 2012-03-12David Darom - The Great Collections: Modern Custom Knives
- 2012-02-23The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2011-12-29The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2011-11-05The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- 2011-11-04The Skeptic s Guide to the Great Books [The Great Courses]
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-28The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- 2020-05-25House of Debt How They (and You) Caused the Great Recession, and How We Can Preven...
- 2020-04-15House of Debt: How They (and You) Caused the Great Recession, and How We Can Prevent It from Happening Again
- 2019-12-30Shut Out: How a Housing Shortage Caused the Great Recession and Crippled Our Economy (Mercatus Center at George Mason University)
- 2019-11-07Pinched How the Great Recession Has Narrowed Our Futures and What We Can Do About It
- 2019-10-30Shut Out: How a Housing Shortage Caused the Great Recession and Crippled Our Economy
- 2019-08-25Pinched How the Great Recession Has Narrowed Our Futures and What We Can Do About It - Removed
- 2019-06-26Down the Up Escalator: How the 99 Percent Live in the Great Recession
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.