Posted on 2017-10-21, by everest555.
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change (103 x MP3)
English | Size: 303.43 MB
Is it possible for something as seemingly mundane and commonplace as habit to influence the very building blocks of who we are? And if it is, is there a way for us to harness it?
In The Power of Habit, award-winning New York Times business reporter Charles Duhigg takes us to the thrilling edge of scientific discoveries that explain why habits exist and how they can be changed.
With penetrating intelligence and an ability to distil vast amounts of information into engrossing narratives, Duhigg brings to life a whole new understanding of human nature and its potential for transformation. Along the way we learn why some people and companies struggle to change, despite years of trying, while others seem to remake themselves overnight. We visit laboratories where neuroscientists explore how habits work and where, exactly, they reside in our brains. We discover how the right habits were crucial to the success of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz, and civil-rights hero Martin Luther King, Jr. We go inside Procter & Gamble, Target superstores, Rick Warren's Saddleback Church, NFL locker rooms, and the nation's largest hospitals and see how implementing so-called keystone habits can earn billions and mean the difference between failure and success, life and death.
At its core, The Power of Habit contains an exhilarating argument: The key to exercising regularly, losing weight, raising exceptional children, becoming more productive, building revolutionary companies and social movements, and achieving success is understanding how habits work. Habits aren't destiny. As Charles Duhigg shows, by harnessing this new science, we can transform our businesses, our communities, and our lives.
What the Critics Say
"It's a fascinating insight into making and breaking habits and offers practical advice, funny stories and critical thinking." (Press Association)
"In his book The Power Of Habit Charles Duhigg approaches the subject of what habits are and how we can ultimately change them. Written in an engaging style, with just the right balance of scientific fact and actual examples..." (The Book Garden Blog)
"Plenty of business books that try to tap into the scientific world manage to distil complicated research into readable prose. But few take the next step and become essential manuals for business and living. The Power of Habit is an exception." (Andrew Hill, Financial Times)
"Full of great ideas" (Evening Standard)
"I often read about a book staying with you once you put it down, usually because of an emotional impact or profound subject. This book stays with you because you can see it in action in every aspect of your life. I loved it and would definitely recommend it to anyone with, well anyone really because we all have habits, including ones we shouldn't. It is simply such an interesting read!" (MojoMums)
- Ebooks list page : 32627
- 2022-05-10The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change (103 x MP3)
- 2022-04-05The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change (103 x MP3)
- 2021-10-24The Power Of Habit Why We Do What We Do, And How To Change (103 X Mp3)
- 2017-11-09The Power Of Habit Why We Do What We Do, And How To Change (103 X Mp3)
- 2022-03-23The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg - Removed
- 2019-03-01The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- 2018-03-23The Power of Habit; Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business [Audiobook]
- 2017-04-06[PDF] The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- 2013-10-24The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg [REPOST] - Removed
- 2013-09-10Download The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg PDF - Removed
- 2013-01-10The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (repost)
- 2012-09-30The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business - Removed
- 2012-03-02The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- 2021-03-10Behavioral Genes: Why We Do What We Do and How to Change
- 2020-05-31The Cat Whisperer Why Cats Do What They Do and How to Get Them to Do What Y - Removed
- 2022-06-28The Sleep-Deprived Teen Why Our Teenagers Are So Tired, and How Parents and Schools Can Help Them Thrive [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13Her Honor My Life on the Bench...What Works, What's Broken, and How to Change It [Audiobook]
- 2021-11-22Her Honor My Life on the Bench What Works, What's Broken, and How to Change It by LaDoris Hazzard Cordell
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.