Posted on 2021-09-05, by book24h.
English | ASIN: B08DG6NGNK | 2021 | 7 hours and 10 minutes |MP3|M4B | 196 MB
Be energized, but not overwhelmed. What's the most pressure you've ever been under? How did you react? What helped? What didn't? Over the past five years, Dane Jensen has asked these questions of thousands of high performers - from Olympic gold medalists to Navy SEALs, politicians, executives, and busy parents. What has emerged from these conversations is that while everyone's experiences under pressure are unique, pressure follows patterns and develops in predictable ways. If we can recognize the patterns, we can improve our ability to sidestep the biological traps that can sabotage us - and use the energy that accompanies pressure to thrive.
The Power of Pressure combines the insights gathered from Jensen's work with the latest research in biology and neuroscience to help you: Understand and use the "pressure equation" of importance, uncertainty, and volume. Escape the traps of pressure with effective tools and tactics. Be ambidextrous so that you can handle pressure both in peak pressure moments and over the long haul. Reduce tension, sleep better, and have more energy so that you can meet challenges head-on. Recognize pressure moments so that you can prepare for when you will likely the feel the heat. Leverage strategies so that you can give everything you've got when it's most important. And more! How we navigate our highest-pressure moments has a huge impact on the overall trajectory of our lives, both in terms of how successful we are and how much we enjoy the journey along the way.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49377
- 2021-09-02The Power of Pressure: Why Pressure Isn't the Problem, It's the Solution [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business [Audiobook]
- 2021-09-04The Power of Pressure Why Pressure Isn't the Problem, It's the Solution
- 2021-09-04The Power of Pressure
- 2021-09-04The Power of Pressure - Dane Jensen - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Power Under Pressure (The Society of Steam)
- 2022-05-10The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change (103 x MP3)
- 2022-04-05The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change (103 x MP3)
- 2022-03-23The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg - Removed
- 2021-10-24The Power Of Habit Why We Do What We Do, And How To Change (103 X Mp3)
- 2020-12-22The Power of Kindness Why Empathy Is Essential in Everyday Life [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-23The Sceptical Optimist: Why Technology Isn't the Answer to Everything
- 2019-08-24Thirty Days to Natural Blood Pressure Control: The "No Pressure" Solution [Audiobook]
- 2019-07-25^&(Valuable) - Why You Should Read The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Chip Heath Online or Download [`PDF `EPUB `MOBI] - Removed
- 2019-07-14Class Dismissed; Why College Isn't the Answe
- 2019-03-01The Power of Habit Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- 2018-11-15The Power of Moments Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-05The Power of Kindness Why Empathy Is Essential in Everyday Life
- 2018-05-02The Power of Kindness: Why Empathy Is Essential in Everyday Life
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.