Posted on 2013-11-14, by ebooksfree.
Bertrand C. Liang, "The Pragmatic MBA for Scientific and Technical Executives"
English | ISBN: 0123979323 | 2013 | PDF | 176 pages | 3 MB
This primer enables professionals with technical expertise to collaborate with their business-side colleagues. Emphasizing brevity and clarity, it gives technical staff answers to their most pressing questions about economics, finance, marketing, strategic decision-making, accounting, management, and related subjects. It does not offer condensed 1st year MBA courses; instead, it presents streamlined concepts and insights that are easy enough to be accessible and challenging enough to hold one's interest. Its examples from pharma, IT, aircraft/navigation, and other industries highlight problems that technical professionals face daily. Written by "one of them," its credibility makes it more useful than Internet resources. Because it concentrates on pragmatic (as opposed to academic) approaches to business, it empowers technical staff to stay with the conversation--and take it to a higher level.
Bertrand C. Liang, MD, PhD, MBA, is Managing Director of LCC Ventures and Executive Director of Pfenex, Inc. He is trained in molecular biology and genetics (PhD) and is a clinician (MD) with subspecialty training in neurology and oncology, and serves as a Visiting University Professor at Liaoning He University, Shenyang, China.
â€¢ Creates frameworks and builds concepts enabling technical staff to work with their business colleagues
â€¢ Delivers content for pragmatic, immediate use, not condensed presentations of subjects from first year MBA curriculum
â€¢ Extends readers' grasp by posting additional resources at a freely-available website
- Ebooks list page : 23785
- 2016-10-26The Pragmatic MBA for Scientific and Technical Executives
- 2014-05-01The Pragmatic MBA for Scientific and Technical Executives (repost)
- 2013-08-25The Pragmatic MBA for Scientific and Technical Executives
- 2011-09-01The Role of Scientific and Technical Data and Information in the Public Domain: Proceedings of a Symposium
- 2020-11-05The Executive MBA for Engineers and Scientists
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Practical Handbook on Image Processing for Scientific and Technical Applications, Second Edition
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Mathematics for Scientific and Technical Students
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Writing in English: a Practical Handbook for Scientific and Technical Writers
- 2014-03-11Resumes for Scientific and Technical Careers (repost)
- 2014-01-21Practical Handbook on Image Processing for Scientific and Technical Applications, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2013-02-05The Executive MBA for Engineers and Scientists (repost)
- 2012-10-22Practical Handbook on Image Processing for Scientific and Technical Applications, Second Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-09-29Effective Communication Skills for Scientific and Technical Professionals
- 2012-09-03Effective Communication Skills for Scientific and Technical Professionals
- 2012-07-13The Executive MBA for Engineers and Scientists
- 2012-07-12The Executive MBA for Engineers and Scientists (2nd edition)
- 2012-07-10The Executive MBA for Engineers and Scientists (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-01-26Writing in English: a Practical Handbook for Scientific and Technical Writers by Zuzana Svobodova -
- 2012-01-17Effective communication skills for Scientific and Technical Professionals - Harry E. Chambers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.