Posted on 2019-05-07, by perica123.
The Prairie Homestead Cookbook: Simple Recipes for Heritage Cooking in Any Kitchen
by Jill Winger
Flatiron Books | April 2019 | ISBN-10: 1250190193 | ePUB | 205 mb
Jill Winger, creator of the award-winning blog The Prairie Homestead, introduces her debut The Prairie Homestead Cookbook, including 100+ delicious, wholesome recipes made with fresh ingredients to bring the flavors and spirit of homestead cooking to any kitchen table. With a foreword by bestselling author Joel Salatin
The Pioneer Woman Cooks meets 100 Days of Real Food, on the Wyoming prairie. While Jill produces much of her own food on her Wyoming ranch, you don't have to grow all-or even any-of your own food to cook and eat like a homesteader. Jill teaches people how to make delicious traditional American comfort food recipes with whole ingredients and shows that you don't have to use obscure items to enjoy this lifestyle. And as a busy mother of three, Jill knows how to make recipes easy and delicious for all ages.
These 109 recipes include her family's favorites, with maple-glazed pork chops, butternut Alfredo pasta, and browned butter skillet corn. Jill also shares 17 bonus recipes for homemade sauces, salt rubs, sour cream, and the like-staples that many people are surprised to learn you can make yourself. Beyond these recipes, The Prairie Homestead Cookbook shares the tools and tips Jill has learned from life on the homestead, like how to churn your own butter, feed a family on a budget, and experience all the fulfilling satisfaction of a DIY lifestyle.
About the Author
Jill Winger is the founder of The Prairie Homestead, an online space with over one million monthly visits dedicated to helping people learn how to grow their own food and take a break from the rat race, regardless of where they live.
Her practical and authentic style of teaching and storytelling has won the hearts of over 600,000 homesteaders across social media who look to her for advice and reassurance in creating from-scratch meals, tending chickens, making simple DIY products, and growing their first garden.
Jill has been featured in Urban Farm magazine, Farm & Ranch Living magazine, Woman's Day Magazine, HuffPost, and Buzzfeed. She resides on the Wyoming prairie with her husband, three children, and more farm animals than she can count.
FOREWORD BY JOEL SALATIN
INTRODUCTION - Returning to Our Roots
part one: recipes - FARM & FAMILY FAVORITES
part two: homesteading - GROWING YOUR OWN INGREDIENTS
A FINAL WORD
- Ebooks list page : 40439
- 2019-05-20The Prairie Homestead Cookbook Simple Recipes for Heritage Cooking in Any Kitchen
- 2020-06-26The Coffee Table Cookbook 30 Recipes for the Coffee Lover, Kindle Edition
- 2020-04-28The Ultimate Keto Cookbook 270 Recipes for Incredible Low-Carb Meals
- 2019-07-08The Boudoir Photography Cookbook: 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos
- 2019-04-12The Boudoir Photography Cookbook 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos
- 2019-04-06The Boudoir Photography Cookbook 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos
- 2019-02-22The All American Cookbook 50 Recipes for 50 States - A Culinary Road Trip around the USA
- 2019-01-25The Ultimate Crepes Cookbook Delicious Recipes for Morning, Noon and Night
- 2019-01-24The All American Cookbook 50 Recipes for 50 States - A Culinary Road Trip around the USA
- 2019-01-10The Ultimate Crepes Cookbook Delicious Recipes for Morning, Noon and Night
- 2018-12-21The Ultimate Crepes Cookbook Delicious Recipes for Morning, Noon and Night
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Good Housekeeping The Cookie Jar Cookbook: 65 Recipes for Classic, Chunky & Chewy Cookies (Good Housekeeping Cookbooks)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Founding Farmers Cookbook: 100 Recipes for True Food & Drink from the Restaurant Owned by American Family Farmers
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Food Junctions Cookbook: Living Recipes for Social Innovation
- 2017-11-30[PDF] A Princess Cookbook: Simple Recipes for Kids (First Cookbooks)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Boudoir Photography Cookbook: 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Easy Casseroles Cookbook: Simple Recipes for Convenient Meals & Side Dishes
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Classic Zucchini Cookbook: 225 Recipes for All Kinds of Squash
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Starving Artist Cookbook: Illustrated Recipes for First-Time Cooks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.