Posted on 2018-04-17, by nokia241186.
The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research in Psychology, Second Edition
Sage | English | 2017 | ISBN-10: 1473925215 | 632 pages | PDF, EPUB | 11.41 + 17.25 mb
by Carla Willig (Author)
The Second Edition of The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research in Psychology provides comprehensive coverage of the qualitative methods, strategies, and research issues in psychology.
Qualitative research in psychology has been transformed since the first edition's publication. Responding to this evolving field, existing chapters have been updated while three new chapters have been added on Thematic Analysis, Interpretation, and Netnography. With a focus on methodological progress throughout, the chapters are organised into three sections:
Section One: Methods
Section Two: Perspectives and Techniques
Section Three: Applications
In the field of psychology and beyond, this handbook will constitute a valuable resource for both experienced qualitative researchers and novices for many years to come.
Professor Carla Willig graduated from the University of Manchester in 1986. She then embarked upon postgraduate studies at the University of Cambridge where she was awarded an MPhil in Criminology in 1987. She stayed at Cambridge in order to conduct her doctoral research into the 'Social Construction of AIDS Knowledge' which she completed in 1991. Professor Willig has held teaching positions at the University of Plymouth (1991-3) Middlesex University (1993-9) and City University London (1999 onwards). From 2001, she undertook additional training at Regents College, London, and qualified as an Existential Counselling Psychologist in 2005.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36048
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research in Psychology
- 2014-05-29The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research in Psychology
- 2018-07-18The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research
- 2018-06-05The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research
- 2011-11-20Norman K. Denzin, Yvonna S. Lincoln - The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2011-09-05The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research
- 2018-11-02The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Business and Management Research Methods
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Qualitative Research (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Qualitative Research (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- 2018-11-28The SAGE Encyclopedia of Qualitative Research Methods
- 2018-06-27The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Geography
- 2018-06-23The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Collection
- 2018-06-08The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Collection
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Analysis
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Quantitative Methods in Psychology
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The SAGE Encyclopedia of Qualitative Research Methods
- 2017-12-09The SAGE Handbook of Online Research Methods, Second Edition
- 2017-12-08The SAGE Handbook of Online Research Methods
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Social Research Methods
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.