Posted on 2011-02-13. By anonymous.
The Science & Practice of Manual Therapy, 2 Edition, by Eyal Lederman Elsevier Health Sciences | English | March 2005 | ISBN: 0443074321 | 336 pages | PDF | 27 MB
This practical book offers an extensive examination of how manual therapy (MT) techniques work, and how to match the most suitable techniques to different conditions. Drawing on evidence-based research, it explores the physiological, neurological and psychophysiological responses of the human body to MT techniques. In doing so, it helps MT practitioners deliver a more effective and safer treatment for a broader range of conditions. â€¢ Comprehensive overview helps provide an understanding of how and why MT techniques work. â€¢ Content is written in jargon-free, easy-to-read style, with most terms explained. â€¢ Text is enhanced by over 120 diagrams, photographs and tables. â€¢ Manual pain relief is extensively discussed throughout the book. â€¢ Section 1 examines the direct effects of manual therapy on connective tissue and muscle physiology, examining how MT can help assist repair and adaptation processes in these tissues. â€¢ Section 2 examines the effect of MT on the neuromuscular system, identifying conditions where neuromuscular dysfunctions can be treated by MT. â€¢ Section 3 examines the psychological, emotional and behavioral impacts of MT, in addition to the psychophysiological affects of MT, including psychomotor, neuroendocrine, and autonomic responses. â€¢ More than 1,000 references relevant to manual therapy are included, making this an essential source book for students and researchers of MT. â€¢ Content is completely rewritten, extensively updated and expanded, adding new research material, novel clinical approaches, and demonstrations of new techniques and assessments. â€¢ Pain coverage is expanded. â€¢ More information is included on the responses of muscle to mechanical stimuli when applying MT techniques.
- Ebooks list page : 10503
- 2011-02-11The Science , Practice of Manual Therapy, 2 Edition
- 2011-02-10The Science , Practice of Manual Therapy, 2 Edition
- 2011-02-09The Science , Practice of Manual Therapy, 2 Edition
- 2012-01-23The Science & Practice of Manual Therapy: Physiology, Neurology and Psychology - Eyal Lederman
- 2012-01-18The Science & Practice of Manual Therapy: Physiology, Neurology and Psychology - Eyal Lederman
- 2011-03-08The Science & Practice of Manual Therapy (2 Edition)
- 2011-02-10The Science and Practice of Manual Therapy, 2 Edition
- 2011-02-08The Science & Practice of Manual Therapy, 2 Edition
- 2011-02-07The Science & Practice of Manual Therapy, 2 Edition
- 2012-09-06The Science anf Practice of Manual Therapy: Physiology, Neurology and Psychology (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2019-08-09The Placebo Effect in Manual Therapy: Improving Clinical Outcomes in Your Practice
- 2019-01-25Phillips's Manual of I.V. Therapeutics Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy, Seventh Edition
- 2019-01-10Phillips's Manual of I.V. Therapeutics Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy, Seventh Edition - Removed
- 2018-12-21Phillips's Manual of I.V. Therapeutics Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy, Seventh Edition
- 2014-05-03Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy, 6 edition
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2011-10-14Naval Engineering in the 21st Century: The Science and Technology Foundation for Future Naval Fleets
- 2011-09-13Principles and Practice of Sex Therapy, Fourth Edition - Removed
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.