Posted on 2019-11-21, by booktop.
It has long been recognized that science is the pursuit of knowledge, knowledge is power, and power is political. However, the fantasy of science being apolitical is a hallmark legacy of the enlightenment era, an era that romanticized pursuit of knowledge, disconnected from the baggage of power, politics, and dogmatic assertions. Yet, while the age of information has exponentially increased our access to knowledge, we can see, as clearly as ever, that scientific knowledge is neither apolitical nor dogma-free, and it certainly is not disconnected from power. It is hard to imagine another era when the separation between science and politics has been this blurred as it is today. At the same time, it is true that no other topic than climate change has been so politically charged, with one side dominating the scientific narration and branding anyone opposing the mainstream as a “climate change denier,” and the other standing in staunch defiance that climate change exists. In an age of po
- Ebooks list page : 41826
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Parameterization of Atmospheric Convection: (In 2 Volumes): Volume 1: Theoretical Background and Formulation: Volume 2: Current Issues and New Theories (Series on the Science of Climate Change)
- 2014-03-18Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council) (repost)
- 2011-07-25Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-07-23Advancing the Science of Climate Change (repost)
- 2011-05-07Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2009-05-21Global Warming: The Science of Climate Change (Hodder Arnold Publication)
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2020-06-26The Anthropology of Climate Change: An Historical Reader (Wiley Blackwell Anthologies in Social and Cultural Anthropology)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Landslides in Cold Regions in the Context of Climate Change (Environmental Science and Engineering / Environmental Science)
- 2012-01-18Evolutionary Computing in Advanced Manufacturing (Wiley-Scrivener) - Manoj Tiwari
- 2012-01-16Introduction to Surface Engineering and Functionally Engineered Materials (Wiley-Scrivener) - Peter Martin
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.