Posted on 2021-02-11, updated at 2021-03-03, by nokia241186.
English | December 24th, 2020 | ISBN: 024138737X | 256 pages | True PDF | 22.41 MB
Explore the science behind your daily living habits and make your day healthier, happier, and more productive.
Many of the activities we take for granted are in fact contrary to a healthy lifestyle. In this groundbreaking ebook, long-held beliefs are exploded by new science: drinking eight glasses a day is too much; breakfast isn't the most important meal of the day; smartphones are not making us all depressed.
Bringing to bear the latest research in psychology, nutrition, biology, and physics, Dr Stuart Farrimond unearths the facts behind the fads, and provides take-away advice on every area of our lives - and all delivered in Dr Stu's trademark style; approachable, authoritative, and above all, entertaining.
The Science of Living debunks pseudo-science and delivers only the facts. One day - one body - over 200 examples of science in action.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46535
- 2021-03-03The Science of Living: 219 reasons to rethink your daily routine
- 2021-01-08Live Your Best Life: 219 Science Based Reasons to Rethink Your Daily Routine [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-05Live Your Best Life 219 Science-based Reasons to Rethink Your Daily Routine
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2011-10-14Naval Engineering in the 21st Century: The Science and Technology Foundation for Future Naval Fleets
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing - Removed
- 2020-08-30Staying Alive - The Science Of Living Healthier Happier And Longer
- 2020-08-16Staying Alive The Science of Living Healthier, Happier and Longer by Kate Gregorevic
- 2020-08-13Staying Alive The Science of Living Healthier, Happier and Longer by Kate Gregorevic
- 2020-02-11Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin & Free
- 2019-09-04Time The Science Of Living Longer Bookazines Special - Edition 2019
- 2019-04-20Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin & Free
- 2018-12-09The Science of Living Longer Developments in Life Extension Technology
- 2018-12-07The Science of Living Longer Developments in Life Extension Technology
- 2018-11-21The Science of Living Longer Developments in Life Extension Technology
- 2018-01-03[PDF] How do Animals Adapt? (The Science of Living Things)
- 2021-03-03The Science of Self Talk: How to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence and Stop Getting in Your Own Way
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.