[share_ebook] The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops
Author: The Secrets, Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One, The Fight, Lonely Bishops
Publisher: Cai..ssa Hun..gary 2010
Posted on 2012-01-08, by LionFar.
|Title:The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops
|Description:Dear reader, you are holding the first part of a two-volume work in your hands. I'd like to lead you to a world mysterious and unknown even to trained chess players, in fact, more or less to grandmasters.
I trust that reading this book will give you not only joy and entertainment but it will also help you to understand these extremely interesting and exiting endgames. Furthermore, I hope that as as result, later on you will be able to successfully adopt in practice all that you learn from this book.
The topics are the following: The three positions of the introductory part shed light on what urged me to deal in such minuteness of detail with opposite-coloured bishop endings.
In the basic positions I arranged in a row the most important types of positions of connected and split pawns, the self-confident knowledge of which is essential to be able to solve the more complicated, multi pawn positions.
In the examples of practical endings you can see all the virtues and errors which spring from the knowledge, or the lack of it, of the rules of opposite-coloured bishop endings. The epilogue supports all that was written , and briefly summarizes the rules.
I should like to express my special thanks to my ex-pupil GM Ferenc Berkes for his many and profound analysing work, and for always finding time to discuss any newly arisen, interesting-looking positions with me.
IM Gyula Meszaros
Gyula Meszaros is an International Master and chess trainer. He obtained his diploma of expert coaching in the Universaty of Physical Education in Budapest.
Two of his pupils - IM Tamas Fodor and GM Ferenc Berkes - gained World Champion title in their age group. Now he is the leader of the Leko Peter Chess School in Miskolc.
[b] !!!No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! [/b]
Download The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 16874
- 2012-02-17The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops -
- 2012-01-22The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops -
- 2012-01-12The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops -
- 2012-01-10The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops -
- 2012-01-08The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops
- 2011-09-05Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System free ebook download
- 2022-07-24Abandoned in Hell The Fight For Vietnam's Firebase Kate
- 2022-07-24Workers against the City The Fight for Free Speech in Hague v. CIO
- 2022-07-21The KGB Plays Chess The Soviet Secret Police and the Fight for the World Chess Crown
- 2022-07-13Struggle and Suffrage in Glasgow Women's Lives and the Fight for Equality
- 2022-07-11Animals Alive The Fight for Survival in the Wild 2011
- 2022-07-07Yes to the City Millennials and the Fight for Affordable Housing
- 2022-07-07Permanent Emergency Inside the TSA and the Fight for the Future of American Security - Removed
- 2022-06-27ETA and Basque Nationalism (RLE Terrorism & Insurgency) The Fight for Euskadi 1890-1986
- 2022-06-25Hostages No More The Fight for Education Freedom and the Future of the American Child
- 2022-06-25The Coastwatchers Operation Ferdinand and the Fight for the South Pacific (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-25Lincoln and the Fight for Peace [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-24A Glorious Liberty Frederick Douglass and the Fight for an Antislavery Constitution [Audiobook]
- 2022-06-23Seen and Unseen Technology, Social Media, and the Fight for Racial Justice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.