The Self-organizing University: Designing the Higher Education Organization for Quality Learning and Teaching
Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
This book challenges the orthodoxy of learning and teaching in higher education with an original change approach entitled the Self-Organizing University (SOU). It assists universities build a comprehensive model of learning and teaching at whole-of-organization scale. The chapters demonstrate how a Self-Organizing University can create: • measurable learning and teaching standards; • student centered program development; • enhanced faculty professional growth and career trajectory; • more efficient and effective organizational design; • better feedback; • powerful use of technologies; • a legitimate connection between quality and productivity. Each chapter includes case examples derived from practical experience that situate the key ideas and concepts in the real day-to-day work of universities. The role of leadership in creating and sustaining a self-organizing university is also a key focus. The chapters target leadership practices that improve learning and teaching quality a
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2012-06-12Assistive and Augmentive Communication for the Disabled: Intelligent Technologies for Communication, Learning and Teaching
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Assembling and Governing the Higher Education Institution: Democracy, Social Justice and Leadership in Global Higher Education (Palgrave Studies in Global Citizenship Education and Democracy)
- 2016-12-19Assembling and Governing the Higher Education Institution Democracy, Social Justice and Leadersh...
- 2013-12-15Pedagogies for the Future: Leading Quality Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- 2013-12-11Pedagogies for the Future: Leading Quality Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- 2013-11-30Pedagogies for the Future: Leading Quality Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- 2019-12-26Researching Higher Education in Asia: History, Development and Future (Higher Education in Asia: Quality, Excellence and Governance)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Learning in the Workplace: A Toolkit for Facilitating Learning and Assessment in Health and Social Care Settings
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Production-oriented and Comprehension-based Grammar Teaching in the Foreign Language Classroom (Second Language Learning and Teaching) - Removed
- 2019-12-06The Experience of Being First in Family at University: Pioneers in Higher Education (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- 2019-12-05The Power of Play in Higher Education: Creativity in Tertiary Learning
- 2019-01-24Mapping the Higher Education Landscape Towards a European Classifi cation of Higher Education - Removed
- 2019-01-11Mapping the Higher Education Landscape Towards a European Classifi cation of Higher Education
- 2018-06-05The European Higher Education Area Between Critical Reflections and Future Policies - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Enhancing Learning And Teaching In Higher Education: Engaging With The Dimensions Of Practice
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Transformation of Global Higher Education, 1945-2015 (African Histories and Modernities)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Social Games and Identity in the Higher Education Workplace: Playing with Gender, Class and Emotion - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Re-Envisioning Higher Education: Embodied Pathways to Wisdom and Social Transformation (Transforming Education for the Future)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Universities, Rankings and the Dynamics of Global Higher Education: Perspectives from Asia, Europe and North America
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Popping the Higher Education Bubble: How to Navigate the Impending Student Loan Crisis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.