Posted on 2020-08-01, by books_lover.
When Edward Snowden began leaking NSA documents in June 2013, his actions sparked impassioned debates about electronic surveillance, national security, and privacy in the digital age. The Snowden Reader looks at Snowden’s disclosures and their aftermath. Critical analyses by experts discuss the historical, political, legal, and ethical issues raised by the disclosures. Over forty key documents related to the case are included, with introductory notes explaining their significance: documents leaked by Snowden; responses from the NSA, the Obama administration, and Congress; statements by foreign leaders, their governments, and international organizations; judicial rulings; findings of review committees; and Snowden’s own statements. This book provides a valuable introduction and overview for anyone who wants to go beyond the headlines to understand this historic episode.
- Ebooks list page : 44208
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Snowden Reader
- 2020-07-28The Sitcom Reader, Second Edition: America Re-viewed, Still Skewed Ed 2
- 2020-07-03The Snowden Operation: Inside the West’s Greatest Intelligence Disaster (Kindle Single)
- 2020-06-26The Grim Reader
- 2020-06-21The Wonderful World of Relativity A precise guide for the general reader
- 2020-06-01The Gramsci reader selected writings, -35-New York University Press (2000) 1916 19
- 2020-04-26The Realism Reader
- 2020-04-12The Globalization Reader Ed 6
- 2020-03-15The Ocean Reader: History, Culture, Politics (The World Readers)
- 2019-12-30The Taliban Reader: War, Islam and Politics in their Own Words
- 2019-08-24The Girard Reader
- 2019-07-16$(Top) - Why You Should Read The Body Reader (Detective Jude Fontaine Mysteries, #1) by Anne Frasier Online or Download [PDF MOBI EPUB]
- 2019-05-01The Stonewall Reader by Edmund White
- 2019-01-24The Brazil Reader History, Culture, Politics
- 2019-01-15The Inequality Reader Contemporary and Foundational Readings in Race, Class, and Gender
- 2019-01-11The Brazil Reader History, Culture, Politics
- 2019-01-10Chomsky's Challenge to American Power A Guide for the Critical Reader
- 2019-01-10The Inequality Reader Contemporary and Foundational Readings in Race, Class, and Gender
- 2019-01-03The Face Reader Discover Anyone's Personality, Compatibility, Talents, and Challenges Through Chinese Face Reading
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.