Posted on 2021-06-15, by mitsumi.
Author: Nichola Raihani
Narrator: Nichola Raihani
Brought to you by Penguin.
Why cooperate? This may be the most important scientific question we have ever, and will ever, face.
The science of cooperation tells us not only how we got here, but also where we might end up. Cooperation explains how strands of DNA gave rise to modern-day nation states. It defines our extraordinary ecological success, as well as many of the most surprising features of what make us human: not only why we live in families, why we have grandmothers and why women experience the menopause, but also why we become paranoid and jealous, and why we cheat.
Nichola Raihani also introduces us to other species who, like us, live and work together. From the pied babblers of the Kalahari to the cleaner fish of the Great Barrier Reef, they happen to be some of the most fascinating and extraordinarily successful species on this planet. What do we have in common with these other species, and what is it that sets us apart?
Written at a time of global pandemic, when the challenges and importance of cooperation have never been greater, The Social Instinct is an exhilarating, far-reaching and thought-provoking journey through all life on Earth, with profound insights into what makes us human and how our societies work.
- Ebooks list page : 47969
- 2021-09-16The Social Instinct How Cooperation Shaped The World [Audiobook]
- 2021-09-04The Social Instinct How Cooperation Shaped the World - Removed
- 2021-06-19The Social Instinct: How Cooperation Shaped the World [Audiobook]
- 2012-04-17The Penguin and the Leviathan: How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- 2011-11-06The Penguin and the Leviathan: How Cooperation Triumphs over Self-Interest
- 2012-02-23The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2012-01-05One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2012-01-01One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2011-12-29The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2012-03-25The World's Warships 1941
- 2012-03-20Piano Notes: The World of the Pianist By Charles Rosen - Removed
- 2012-03-14The World of Pompeii (Routledge Worlds)
- 2012-01-12Beyond Twilight: Explore The World Of Vampires
- 2011-11-08The World's Best Piano Arrangements
- 2009-12-21101 Ways Youth Can Change the World
- 2021-07-23Age Of Pandemics (1817 1920) How They Shaped India And The World [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-22Fake History Ten Great Lies and How They Shaped the World [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-19Age of Pandemics (1817-1920) How They Shaped India and the World [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-08How to Invent a Country: Nine Nations That Shaped the World [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.