Posted on 2020-06-29, by nokia241186.
The Stories She Tells
epub | 475.89 KB English | Author :Lk Chapman | 2017 | Unknown
Book Description :
A heartbreaking secret. A lifetime of lies.
When Michael decides to track down ex-girlfriend Rae , who disappeared ten years ago while pregnant with his baby , he kno it could change his life forever. His search for her takes unexpected turns as he unearths multiple changes of identity and a childhood she tried to pretend never happened, but nothing could prepare him for what awaits when he finally finds her. Rae appears to be happily married with a brand new baby daughter. But she is cagey about what happened to Michael's child, and starts to say alarming things: that her husband is trying to force her to give up her new baby for adoption, that he's attempting to undermine the bond between her and her child, and deliberately making her doubt her own sanity. As Michael is drawn in deeper to her disturbing claims, he begins to doubt the truth of what she is saying. But is she really making it all up, or is there a shocking and heartbreaking secret at the root of the stories she tells? The Stories She Tells is a powerful psychological novel exploring the lifelong impact of a traumatic childhood.
"If you want a book where the characters crawl under your skin and into your brain to consume your thoughts then this one is for you!" Chapterinmylife "gripping and intriguing" CompulsiveReaders "I was still thinking about Michael and Rae long after I'd finished reading" Suze Revie... "Every new page reveals a new mystery to solve" Bookworldliness "Ambitious, thought-provoking and takes you on a high-speed thrill ride throughout" Books Beyond The Story
What Amazon readers are saying:
"Gripping from the first page!" "LK Chapman's writing has delivered on every level" "Absolute rollercoaster" "What a brilliant psychological read" "This tale of family, betrayal and complex relationships left me stunned" "A whirlwind read with interesting twists and very in depth characterization" "Really powerful book" "A thoughtfully written book that raises lots of questions about family, marriage, loyalty, upbringing and childhood" "A dark and atmospheric read" **
Category : | Domestic Thrillers, Contemporary British & Irish Literature, Women's Psychological Fiction
The Stories She Tells :
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2020-06-25The Stories She Tells
- Ebooks list page : 44008
- 2020-06-25The Stories She Tells
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Stories Julian Tells
- 2020-07-05All the Lies She Told
- 2020-05-31Hayley Quinn The Best She Has Ever Had
- 2020-05-19The Lies She Told
- 2020-05-16The Man She Married
- 2020-05-15Don’t Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs, She Thinks I’m a Piano Player in a Whorehouse By: Paul Carter
- 2020-05-11World War II: The Famous Air Combats that Defined WWII (The Stories of WWII) (Volume 15)
- 2020-05-03World War 2: A Brief History of the European Theatre (The Stories of WWII) (Volume 17)
- 2020-04-30Sex: Make Her SCREAM - Last Longer, Come Harder, And Be The Best She's Ever Had (Let's Get It On Book 3)
- 2020-04-30Acquittal: An Insider Reveals the Stories and Strategies Behind Today's Most Infamous Verdi cts
- 2020-04-24A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived: The Stories in Our Genes - Removed
- 2020-04-21The Bigs: The Secrets Nobody Tells Students and Young Professionals About How to Find a Great Job, Do a Great Job, Be a Leader, Start a Business, Stay Out of Trouble, and Live A Happy Life
- 2020-04-20Hayley Quinn The Best She Has Ever Had
- 2020-04-18The Warrior She Wants with Aslen Claymore
- 2020-04-17Disney Demystified: The Stories and Secrets Behind Disney's Favorite Theme Park Attractions (Volume 1)
- 2020-04-16What She Wants: The Ultimate Men's Sexual Performance Guide to Satisfy Her, Give Her What She Wants and Be The Best She's Ever Had... Written By a Woman
- 2020-04-10Hayley Quinn - The Best She Has Ever Had
- 2020-04-09Hayley Quinn - The Best She Has Ever Had
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.