Posted on 2009-04-24. By anonymous.
By Gale Goldberg Wood, Carol T. Tully
Publisher: Columbia University Press | ISBN: 0231132840 | edition 2006 | PDF | 296 pages | 1,13 mb
This classic text introduces students to the structural approach of social work practice, which assumes that many clients' problems arise from harmful social forces. By focusing on the construction of such realities as poverty, racism, and domestic violence, the structural approach counters the focus on individual change that is so common in our age of managed care and corporatization.
For this edition Gale Goldberg Wood and Carol T. Tully have recast the text from the perspective of contemporary social constructionism without altering its main message and organization. They have added six new chapters, covering ethics, the role of the social worker as therapist and community organizer, learning and working within the organization, and the paradigm dilemma. In addition, case studies now include greater detail about the client's social context.
Download many interesting free eBooks HERE
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 2717
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Politics of Pessimism in Ecclesiastes: A Social-Science Perspective (Society of Biblical Literature) (Society of Biblical Literature Ancient Israel and Its Litera)
- 2012-03-16The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa By Lama Thubten Yeshe, Robina Courtin, Ailsa Cameron
- 2012-01-28The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research: A Workshop Summary - Committee On Advancing Social Science Theory: The Importance Of Common Metrics
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2011-10-28"The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research" ed. by Rose Maria Li
- 2019-11-30The Theory and Practice of Social Machines (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2019-08-23The Practice of Social Research, 14th Edition
- 2019-01-30From Identity-Based Conflict to Identity-Based Cooperation The ARIA Approach in Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2019-01-11From Identity-Based Conflict to Identity-Based Cooperation The ARIA Approach in Theory and Practice
- 2018-08-23Understanding the Montessori Approach: Early Years Education in Practice (2nd edition)
- 2018-08-13Direct Practice Skills for Evidence-Based Social Work
- 2018-06-15Direct Practice Skills for Evidence-Based Social Work
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Implementing the Lexical Approach: Putting Theory into Practice
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Fatigue Analysis of Welded Components: Designer's Guide to the Structural Hot-Spot Stress Approach (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Network Analysis Literacy: A Practical Approach to the Analysis of Networks (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Disability and Justice: The Capabilities Approach in Practice
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Maximising the Benefits of Psychotherapy: A Practice-based Evidence Approach
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Practice of Social Research (13th Edition)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Nature of General Family Practice: 583 clinical vignettes in family medicine An alternative approach to syllabus development - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.