Posted on 2009-04-24. By anonymous.
By Gale Goldberg Wood, Carol T. Tully
Publisher: Columbia University Press | ISBN: 0231132840 | edition 2006 | PDF | 296 pages | 1,13 mb
This classic text introduces students to the structural approach of social work practice, which assumes that many clients' problems arise from harmful social forces. By focusing on the construction of such realities as poverty, racism, and domestic violence, the structural approach counters the focus on individual change that is so common in our age of managed care and corporatization.
For this edition Gale Goldberg Wood and Carol T. Tully have recast the text from the perspective of contemporary social constructionism without altering its main message and organization. They have added six new chapters, covering ethics, the role of the social worker as therapist and community organizer, learning and working within the organization, and the paradigm dilemma. In addition, case studies now include greater detail about the client's social context.
Download many interesting free eBooks HERE
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 2717
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Politics of Pessimism in Ecclesiastes: A Social-Science Perspective (Society of Biblical Literature) (Society of Biblical Literature Ancient Israel and Its Litera)
- 2021-04-25The Routledge Intermediate to Advanced Japanese Reader: A Genre Based Approach to Reading as a Social Practice
- 2021-04-14The Routledge Intermediate to Advanced Japanese Reader: A Genre Based Approach to Reading as a Social Practice
- 2012-03-16The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa By Lama Thubten Yeshe, Robina Courtin, Ailsa Cameron
- 2012-01-28The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research: A Workshop Summary - Committee On Advancing Social Science Theory: The Importance Of Common Metrics
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2011-10-28"The Importance of Common Metrics for Advancing Social Science Theory and Research" ed. by Rose Maria Li
- 2021-03-12Evidence Based Statistics: An Introduction to the Evidential Approach from Likelihood Principle to Statistical Practice
- 2021-02-17Evidence Based Statistics: An Introduction to the Evidential Approach from Likelihood Principle to Statistical Practice
- 2020-07-23Disability and Justice: The Capabilities Approach in Practice
- 2020-06-19Developmental Psychology for the Helping Professions: Evidence-Based Practice in Health and Social Care
- 2020-04-26Inspiring Science In The Early Years: Exploring Good Practice (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Educati)
- 2020-01-03Biomedicalization and the Practice of Culture: Globalization and Type 2 Diabetes in the United States and Japan (Studies in Social Medicine)
- 2019-12-10The Promotion of Education: A Critical Cultural Social Marketing Approach
- 2019-12-05New Paths of Entrepreneurship Development: The Role of Education, Smart Cities, and Social Factors (Studies on Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and Industrial Dynamics)
- 2019-11-30The Theory and Practice of Social Machines (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- 2019-08-23The Practice of Social Research, 14th Edition
- 2019-01-30From Identity-Based Conflict to Identity-Based Cooperation The ARIA Approach in Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2019-01-11From Identity-Based Conflict to Identity-Based Cooperation The ARIA Approach in Theory and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.