The Structure and Function of Aquatic Microbial Communities (Advances in Environmental Microbiology)
Posted on 2019-12-07, by rizentrop.
This book discusses how aquatic microbial communities develop interactive metabolic coordination both within and between species to optimize their energetics. It explains that microbial community structuration often includes functional stratification among a multitude of organisms that variously exist either suspended in the water, lodged in sediments, or bound to one another as biofilms on solid surfaces. The authors describe techniques that can be used for preparing and distributing microbiologically safe drinking water, which presents the challenge of successfully removing the pathogenic members of the aquatic microbial community and then safely delivering that water to consumers. Drinking water distribution systems have their own microbial ecology, which we must both understand and control in order to maintain the safety of the water supply. Since studying aquatic microorganisms often entails identifying them, the book also discusses techniques for successfully isolating and cul
- Ebooks list page : 42011
- 2009-03-16Finding Nemo - The Structure and Function of Aquatic Ecosystems
- 2009-03-16Body Size: The Structure and Function of Aquatic Ecosystems (Ecological Reviews)
- 2019-11-30Understanding Terrestrial Microbial Communities (Advances in Environmental Microbiology)
- 2019-01-25The Structure and Function of Plastids - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Membrane Hydration: The Role of Water in the Structure and Function of Biological Membranes (Subcellular Biochemistry)
- 2020-05-13The Mechanistic Benefits of Microbial Symbionts (Advances in Environmental Microbiology)
- 2020-05-31Their World: A Diversity of Microbial Environments (Advances in Environmental Microbiology)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Their World: A Diversity of Microbial Environments (Advances in Environmental Microbiology)
- 2012-03-13Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function 6th Edition - Removed
- 2011-09-18Civilization and Capitalism, 15th-18th Century, Vol. I: The Structure of Everyday Life
- 2020-06-25Memmler's Structure and Function of the Human Body, SC Ed 11
- 2020-05-11Cholesterol Transporters of the START Domain Protein Family in Health and Disease: START Proteins - Structure and Function
- 2020-02-29Structure and Function of the Bacterial Genome
- 2019-12-16The Biology of mRNA: Structure and Function (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2019-01-30Structure and Function of the Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule NCAM - Removed
- 2019-01-28The Retinal Muller Cell Structure and Function - Removed
- 2019-01-28The Lung-Air Sac System of Birds Development, Structure, and Function
- 2019-01-28Recent Advances of Plant Root Structure and Function Proceedings of the 5th International Symposi...
- 2019-01-12Structure and Function of the Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule NCAM
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.