Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-10-07. By anonymous.
Gotham (September 8, 2011) | ISBN: 1592404812 | English | 320 pages | EPUB + MOBI | 335 KB + 495 KB
The business marketing genius at the forefront of today's entertainment marketing revolution helps corporate America get hip to today's new consumer-the tan generation - by learning from hip-hop and youth culture.
"He is the conduit between corporate America and rap and the streets-he speaks both languages." -Jay-Z
"It's amazing to see the direct impact that black music, videos and the internet have had on culture. I've seen so many people race to the top of pop stardom using the everyday mannerisms of the hood in a pop setting. It's time to embrace this phenomenon because it ain't going nowhere!" -Kanye West
When Fortune 500 companies need to reenergize or reinvent a lagging brand, they call Steve Stoute. In addition to marrying cultural icons with blue-chip marketers (BeyoncÃ© for Tommy Hilfiger's True Star fragrance, and Justin Timberlake for "lovin' it" at McDonald's), Stoute has helped identify and activate a new generation of consumers. He traces how the "tanning" phenomenon raised a generation of black, Hispanic, white, and Asian consumers who have the same "mental complexion" based on shared experiences and values. This consumer is a mindset-not a race or age-that responds to shared values and experiences, rather than the increasingly irrelevant demographic boxes that have been used to a fault by corporate America. And Stoute believes there is a language gap that must be bridged in order to engage the most powerful market force in the history of commerce.
The Tanning of America provides that very translation guide. Drawing from his company's case studies, as well as from extensive interviews with leading figures of multiple fields, Stoute presents an insider's view of how the transcendent power of popular culture is helping reinvigorate and revitalize the American dream. He shows how he bridges the worlds of pop culture, brand consulting, and marketing in his turnkey campaigns offers keen insight into other successful campaigns-including the election of Barack Obama-to illustrate the power of the tan generation, and how to connect with it while staying true to your core brand.
- Ebooks list page : 14295
- 2011-12-09The Tanning of America - How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy - Steve Stoute
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Free Stylin': How Hip Hop Changed the Fashion Industry (Hip Hop in America)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Free Stylin': How Hip Hop Changed the Fashion Industry (Hip Hop in America)
- 2011-08-10Bob Rizzo's Simply Funk: Learn to Hip Hop Dance
- 2020-05-04How To Make Money In Real Estate In The New Economy
- 2020-04-19How to Make Money in Real Estate in the New Economy
- 2019-11-21Bet on Talent: How to Create a Remarkable Culture That Wins the Hearts of Customers - Removed
- 2019-10-09Bet on Talent: How to Create a Remarkable Culture That Wins the Hearts of Customers - Removed
- 2018-06-17Down and Out in the New Economy How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today
- 2018-06-09Down and Out in the New Economy How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today
- 2018-04-25Down and Out in the New Economy How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today
- 2018-03-20Down and Out in the New Economy: How People Find (or Don9;t Find) Work Today
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Immigrant, Inc.: Why Immigrant Entrepreneurs Are Driving the New Economy (and how they will save the American worker)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Above the Line: How to Create a Company Culture that Engages Employees, Delights Customers and Delivers Results
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Managers and Leaders Who Can: How you survive and succeed in the new economy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.