Posted on 2018-11-01, by voska89.
The Theater of War: What Ancient Greek Tragedies Can Teach Us Today (Audiobook) by Bryan Doerries
English | September 22, 2015 | ASIN: B014LELMQ6, ISBN: 1721329838 | MP3@64 kbps | 5 hrs 49 mins | 160 MB
Narrator: Adam Driver
This compassionate, personal, and illuminating work of nonfiction draws on the author's celebrated work as a director of socially conscious theater to connect listeners with the power of an ancient artistic tradition. For years Bryan Doerries has been producing ancient tragedies for current and returned servicemen and women, addicts, tornado and hurricane victims, and a wide range of other at-risk people in society. Here, drawing on these extraordinary firsthand experiences, Doerries clearly and powerfully illustrates the redemptive and therapeutic potential of this classical, timeless art: how, for example, Ajax can help soldiers and their loved ones grapple with PTSD or how Prometheus Bound provides insights into the modern penal system.
Doerries is an original and magnanimous thinker, and The Theater of War - wholly unsentimental but intensely felt and emotionally engaging - is a humane, knowledgeable, and accessible book that will inspire and inform listeners, showing them that suffering and healing are both parts of a timeless process.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37592
- 2020-04-25The Theater of War: What Ancient Greek Tragedies Can Teach Us Today
- 2019-07-25^(Wonderful) - Why You Should Read The Theater of War: What Ancient Greek Tragedies Can Teach Us Today by Bryan Doerries Online or Download [PDF, EPUB, MOBI]
- 2013-01-28The New Evolution Diet: What Our Paleolithic Ancestors Can Teach Us about Weight Loss, Fitness, and Aging
- 2012-05-19German Helmets Of The Second World War Vol.2
- 2021-01-27The History of War From Ancient Greece Through the American Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-08The Concept of Motion in Ancient Greek Thought Foundations in Logic, Method, and Mathematics
- 2020-02-16The Oracles of Apollo: Practical Ancient Greek Divination for Today
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Revolutions of Wisdom: Studies in the Claims and Practice of Ancient Greek Science (Sather Classical Lectures)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Pronunciation and Reading of Ancient Greek: A Practical Guide (Living Voice of Greek and Latin Literature Series)
- 2014-06-12"The Revolutions of Wisdom: Studies in the Claims and Practice of Ancient Greek Science" (Repost)
- 2012-01-10"The Revolutions of Wisdom: Studies in the Claims and Practice of Ancient Greek Science" (Repost)
- 2011-11-16The Revolutions of Wisdom: Studies in the Claims and Practice of Ancient Greek Science (Sather Classical Lectures)
- 2011-08-05The Revolutions of Wisdom: Studies in the Claims and Practice of Ancient Greek Science (Sather Classical Lectures) - Removed
- 2010-04-10The Dance of the Muses: Choral Theory and Ancient Greek Poetics
- 2021-03-09Backable: The Surprising Truth Behind What Makes People Take a Chance on You [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-04THE MAGICIAN'S WAY: What It Really Take to Find Your Treasure [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-16Popular Economics: What the Rolling Stones, Downton Abbey, and LeBron James Can Teach You about Economics
- 2019-12-15Influencer Marketing for Brands: What YouTube and Instagram Can Teach You About the Future of Digital Advertising
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Medici Effect: What Elephants and Epidemics Can Teach Us About Innovation [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.