Posted on 2013-07-08. By anonymous.
Routledge | 1998 | ISBN: 0415082005 | 504 pages | PDF | 15 MB
Turkic Languages is the first reference book for almost forty years to bring together detailed discussions of the historic development and specialized linguistic structures and features of the languages in the Turkic family.
Get More Interesting Ebooks >> Visit My Blog Now
- Ebooks list page : 22622
- 2013-12-08The Dravidian Languages (repost)
- 2013-09-03The Germanic Languages (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-04-09The Iranian Languages (Repost)
- 2009-12-11The Turkic Languages
- 2014-06-05The Phonology of Italian (The Phonology of the World's Languages) (repost)
- 2014-06-01The Phonology of Standard Chinese (The Phonology of the World's Languages) (repost)
- 2014-04-06More Fun Ideas for Advancing Modern Foreign Languages in the Primary Classroom (Repost)
- 2014-02-28Dictionary of Languages: The Definitive Reference to More Than 400 Languages (repost)
- 2013-12-21A Practial Guide to Teaching Modern Foreign Languages in the Secondary School (repost)
- 2013-12-21Vanishing Voices: The Extinction of the World's Languages (repost)
- 2013-12-08Romance Linguistics: Theoretical Perspectives. Selected papers from the 27th Linguistic Symposium on Romance Languages (repost)
- 2013-10-08In the Land of Invented Languages [Repost]
- 2013-09-03Masterminds of Programming: Conversations with the Creators of Major Programming Languages (Repost)
- 2013-08-28omputable Models of the Law: Languages, Dialogues, Games, Ontologies (Repost)
- 2013-08-11Computable Models of the Law: Languages, Dialogues, Games, Ontologies [Repost]
- 2013-07-27EuroComRom - The Seven Sieves: How to Read All the Romance Languages Right Away (repost)
- 2013-05-30Puzzles in Logic, Languages and Computation: The Green Book [Repost]
- 2013-05-10The Language of Machines: An Introduction to Computability and Formal Languages (repost)
- 2013-05-03Encyclopedia of the World's Endangered Languages [Repost] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.