Posted on 2021-08-09, by book24h.
English | 2021 |MP3|M4B | ASIN: B08XY8V7QG | Duration: 18:50 h | 1 GB
Arthur Herman / Narrated by Kiff VandenHeuvel
From a New York Times best-selling historian and Pulitzer Prize finalist, a sweeping epic of how the Vikings and their descendants have shaped history and America.
Scandinavia has always been a world apart. For millennia Norwegians, Danes, Finns, and Swedes lived a remote and rugged existence among the fjords and peaks of the land of the midnight sun. But when they finally left their homeland in search of opportunity, these wanderers - including the most famous, the Vikings - would reshape Europe and beyond. Their ingenuity, daring, resiliency, and loyalty to family and community would propel them to the gates of Rome, the steppes of Russia, the courts of Constantinople, and the castles of England and Ireland. But nowhere would they leave a deeper mark than across the Atlantic, where the Vikings' legacy would become the American Dream.
In The Viking Heart, Arthur Herman melds a compelling historical narrative with cutting-edge archaeological and DNA research to trace the epic story of this remarkable and diverse people. He shows how the Scandinavian experience has universal meaning and how we can still be inspired by their indomitable spirit.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 48909
- 2021-08-05The Viking Heart How Scandinavians Conquered the World
- 2021-07-24The Viking Heart: How Scandinavians Conquered the World
- 2012-02-23The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2012-01-05One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2012-01-01One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2011-12-29The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2012-03-25The World's Warships 1941
- 2012-03-20Piano Notes: The World of the Pianist By Charles Rosen - Removed
- 2012-03-14The World of Pompeii (Routledge Worlds)
- 2012-01-12Beyond Twilight: Explore The World Of Vampires
- 2011-11-08The World's Best Piano Arrangements
- 2009-12-21101 Ways Youth Can Change the World
- 2020-11-20Einstein's War: How Relativity Conquered Nationalism and Shook the World (Audiobook)
- 2011-12-29Peoples and Cultures of the World (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2022-09-12Oceans of Grain How American Wheat Remade the World [Audiobook]
- 2022-08-26Purpose and Profit How Business Can Lift Up the World [Audiobook]
- 2022-08-25The Third Industrial Revolution How Lateral Power Is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World (Audiobook)
- 2022-08-06Worth the Risk How to Microdose Bravery to Grow Resilience, Connect More, and Offer Yourself to the World [Audiobook]
- 2022-07-21Making Work Human How Human-Centered Companies Are Changing the Future of Work and the World [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.