Posted on 2018-05-14, by nokia241186.
Conor Vibert, "Theories of Macro-Organizational Behavior: A Handbook of Ideas and Explanations"
2003 | pages: 236 | ISBN: 0765612941 | PDF | 5,3 mb
This book provides a comprehensive summary of the major theories meant to explain the way business and other organizations work, why they look and act as they do, and what makes some succeed and others fail. Among the many different approaches to the subject, no one school of thought accurately reflects current thinking on these issues. The author presents a much-needed overview of thirty of the major theories that underpin Organization Theory and Economic Organization. Each theory is summarized in a stand-alone fashion, allowing each chapter to be used either in complement or as a separate perspective. Integration of the various topics and perspectives is accomplished within section introductions and in the overall introduction and conclusion to the text. The goal of this book is to inform students of the main issues confronting organizations, the main theoretical ideas within the different paradigms, why it is important to theorize about organizations, how these theories are constructed, and how learning is improved by scanning multiple perspectives. It can be used as a stand-alone uourse text or supplementary text for advanced undergraduate or graduate courses in Organization Theory.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36180
- 2009-04-10Conor Vibert - Theories of Macro-Organizational Behavior: A Handbook of Ideas and Explanations
- 2013-08-31Organizational Behavior 14e Robbins Solutions manaual and test bank - Removed
- 2013-03-05DOWNLOAD Organizational Behavior 15th Edition by Robbins and Judge (PDF format) - Removed
- 2012-12-02Organizational Behavior 4e Robbins Solutions manaual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-11-11-Download Organizational Behavior: Science, The Real World, and You by Debra L. Nelson and James Campbell Quick â€“ PDF RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-09-22download Organizational Behavior: Science, The Real World, and You by Debra L. Nelson and James Campbell Quick - PDF RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-09-04DOWNLOAD Organizational Behavior (15th Edition) by Robbins and Judge (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-07-08organizational behavior science, the real world, and you 7e debra l. nelson james campbell solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-07-08organizational behavior 9e kreitner solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-07-08organizational behavior 14e robbins solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2011-10-08Organizational behavior: science, the real world, and you, 7th edition instructor manual ans test bank - Removed
- 2011-05-31Organizational behavior: science, the real world, and you, 7th edition instructor manual ans test bank - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Management Speaker's Handbook: Templates, ideas and sample material that will transform every speaking occasion
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Handbook of Principles of Organizational Behavior: Indispensable Knowledge for Evidence-Based Management
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Sage Handbook of Organizational Behavior: Volume One: Micro Approaches
- 2011-11-19Handbook of Organizational Behavior, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded (Public Administration and Public Policy)
- 2011-08-10Handbook of Organizational Behavior
- 2010-12-10Handbook of Principles of Organizational Behavior: Indispensable Knowledge for Evidence-Based Management
- 2009-05-05The Blackwell Handbook of Principles of Organizational Behavior
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.