Author: Yunus A. Cengel, Michael A. Boles
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
Posted on 2011-09-25, by LionFar.
|Title:Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach by Michael A. Boles
|Description:The worldwide bestseller Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach brings further refinement to an approach that emphasizes a physical understanding of the fundamental concepts of thermodynamics. The authors offer an engineering textbook that "talks directly to tomorrow's engineers in a simple yet precise manner, that encourages creative thinking, and is read by the students with interest and enthusiasm."
The new edition features an early introduction of the first law of thermodynamics, separate coverage of closed systems energy analysis, combined coverage of control volume mass and energy analysis, and revised coverage of compressible flow. Over 300 comprehensive problems have been added to this physically intuitive text, many of which come from industrial applications.
The media package for this text is extensive, giving users a large variety of supplemental resources to choose from. A Student Resources DVD is packaged with each new copy of the text and contains the popular Engineering Equation Solver (EES) software, Physical Experiments, and an Interactive Thermodynamics tutorial. An Online Learning Center is also available to students and instructors at http://www.mhhe.com/cengel. Instructors also have access to an Instructor Resource CD-ROM that provides useful tools in order to optimize in-class presentations.
Download Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach by Michael A. Boles
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 13911
- 2011-09-25Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach by Michael A. Boles - Removed
- 2012-01-10Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach w/ Student Resources DVD - Michael A. Boles
- 2011-09-01Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach w/ Student Resources DVD
- 2008-01-05Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach [ solution manual ]
- 2011-02-15Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach 5th Edition Gengel Boles
- 2010-08-02Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach 5th Edition - Gengel, Boles
- 2010-08-01Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach 5th Edition - Gengel, Boles
- 2010-06-29Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach 5th Edition - Gengel, Boles
- 2012-03-05"Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach" by Yunus A. Cengel and Michael A. Boles (Repost)
- 2019-12-13Statistical Thermodynamics An Engineering Approach
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach w/ Student Resources DVD
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach (8th edition)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach (8th edition)
- 2014-06-12Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach - Removed
- 2014-06-07Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach - Removed
- 2014-04-24Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach (5th edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-23FULL DOWNLOAD Loose Leaf Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach with Student Resources DVD 7e - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.