Posted on 2020-12-13, by Germany2020.
Jerzy Bański, "Three Decades of Transformation in the East-Central European Countryside"
English | ISBN: 303021236X | 2019 | 377 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book identifies, diagnoses and evaluates social and economic processes taking place in the rural areas of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) states in the last 25 years and affecting the immediate future, with a particular focus on their spatial diversity. It addresses questions related to the rationality of the current development policy and possible results in the future. Contemporary processes of socio-economic development are typified by the fact that spatial and regional disparities are tending to increase. This unfavourable phenomenon manifested both in society and in terms of polarised space needs to be counteracted using an effective development policy.
The book highlights issues concerning demography, functional structure and non-agricultural activity, and identifies new challenges arising from membership of the European Union (EU). Accession to the EU and the opportunity to implement support measures has further increased the dynamism of transformation - a process that proceeded under various scenarios and different regulations and assumptions that have yet to be identified and evaluated. Furthermore, the current internal policies of individual CEE states concerning rural areas are diverse and likely to affect differential future development.
The book is based on the knowledge and experience of scientists from countries in the region investigated, who have the best understanding of the subject matter and have observed the transformations. It is intended for researchers exploring the development of the countryside and practitioners dealing with regional and national development policies targeting rural areas.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 45727
- 2019-07-10East Central European Migrations During the Cold War A Handbook
- 2012-02-07As Bad as They Say?: Three Decades of Teaching in the Bronx - Janet Grossbach Mayer
- 2011-11-24As Bad as They Say?: Three Decades of Teaching in the Bronx, 3rd Edition
- 2019-03-25Understanding Multiculturalism The Habsburg Central European Experience
- 2019-03-20Understanding Multiculturalism The Habsburg Central European Experience
- 2019-03-17Understanding Multiculturalism The Habsburg Central European Experience
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Prestate Societies of the North Central European Plains: 600-900 CE (SpringerBriefs in Anthropology / SpringerBriefs in Human Ecology) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Understanding Multiculturalism: The Habsburg Central European Experience (Austrian and Habsburg Studies)
- 2016-09-24Understanding Multiculturalism The Habsburg Central European Experience
- 2011-10-28Coming Spring (Central European Classics)
- 2011-08-01Coming Spring (Central European Classics)
- 2010-08-29Loyalty, Dissent, and Betrayal: Modern Lithuania and East-Central European Moral Imagination
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Princes of the Yen: Japan's Central Bankers and the Transformation of the Economy (East Gate Books) - Removed
- 2010-03-30Enlarging the Euro Area: External Empowerment and Domestic Transformation in East Central Europe
- 2021-08-11Reinventing the Tripitaka Transformation of the Buddhist Canon in Modern East Asia
- 2021-04-06Princes of the Yen: Japan's Central Bankers and the Transformation of the Economy
- 2021-01-20Becoming Slav, Becoming Croat (East Central and Eastern Europe in the Middle Ages, 450-1450)
- 2021-01-08The Rise of Medieval Towns and States in East Central Europe
- 2020-06-25Strategic Coupling: East Asian Industrial Transformation in the New Global Economy (Cornell Studies in Political Economy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.