Posted on 2019-11-22, by rizentrop.
This book offers new interdisciplinary analyses of borders and blockages in higher education and how they can be inhabited and reworked. Amidst stratified inequalities of race, gender, class and sexuality, across time and space, contributors explore what alternative academic futures can be claimed. While higher education institutions are increasingly concerned with ‘internationalization’, ‘diversity’, and ‘widening access and participation’, the sector remains complicit in reproducing entrenched inequalities of access and outcomes among both students and staff: boundaries of who does and does not belong are continually drawn, enacted, contested and redrawn. In the contemporary neoliberal, entrepreneurial and ‘post’-colonial educational context, contributors critically examine educational futures as these become more uncertain. This wide-ranging collection serves as a call to action for those concerned with the future of higher education, and how alternative futures can be reimagined.
- Ebooks list page : 41859
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2019-12-16Reclaiming the University for the Public Good: Experiments and Futures in Co-operative Higher Education (Palgrave Critical University Studies)
- 2019-12-14The Gig Academy: Mapping Labor in the Neoliberal University (Reforming Higher Education: Innovation and the Public Good)
- 2018-06-01We Only Talk Feminist Here Feminist Academics, Voice and Agency in the Neoliberal University - Removed
- 2011-06-12What Ever Happened to the Faculty?: Drift and Decision in Higher Education
- 2020-02-11Wisdom, Knowledge, and the Postcolonial University in Thailand (Postcolonial Studies in Education)
- 2018-09-20Affirmative Action and the University Race, Ethnicity, and Gender in Higher Education Employment
- 2018-07-21Affirmative Action and the University Race, Ethnicity, and Gender in Higher Education Employment
- 2014-05-02Affirmative Action and the University: Race, Ethnicity, and Gender in Higher Education Employment
- 2020-05-15Understanding the Nature of Motivation and Motivating Students through Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Springerbriefs in Education)
- 2019-12-01Reforms, Organizational Change and Performance in Higher Education: A Comparative Account from the Nordic Countries
- 2019-01-30The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education An Evidence-Based Perspective - Removed
- 2019-01-15The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education An Evidence-Based Perspective - Removed
- 2018-11-21Artists in the University Positioning Artistic Research in Higher Education
- 2018-10-18Diversity and Excellence in Higher Education Can the Challenges be Reconciled
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Education and the Public Interest: School Reform, Public Finance, and Access to Higher Education - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Enhancing Learning And Teaching In Higher Education: Engaging With The Dimensions Of Practice
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Creativity in the Classroom: Case Studies in Using the Arts in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Reshaping the University (Society for Research Into Higher Education)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.