Posted on 2020-04-22, by books_lover.
"The UN was not created to take mankind to heaven, but to save humanity from hell." --Dag Hammarskjöld, United Nations Secretary-General 1953-1961 The turn of the 21st century was an objective low point in the history of human health: AIDS was scourging Africa, millions of women died each year in child birth, and billions suffered under malnourishment and poverty. In response, the United Nations launched its Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), an ambitious charter that since 2000 has measurably reduced the worldwide burdens of poverty, hunger, and disease. With the MDGs set to expire in 2015, continued progress on these fronts is anything but certain. In addition to the persisting threats of the 20th century, globalization has sped the development of new threats--pandemics, climate change, chronic disease--that now threaten rich and poor countries equally. "To Save Humanity" is a collection of short, honest essays on what single issue matters most for the future of global hea
- Ebooks list page : 43343
- 2018-02-01[PDF] To Save Humanity: What Matters Most for a Healthy Future
- 2017-01-09[PDF] To Save Humanity: What Matters Most for a Healthy Future
- 2020-06-03Coursera Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life Living for What Matters Most by University of Mic...
- 2019-12-05What Game Are You Playing?: A Framework for Redefining Success and Achieving What Matters Most
- 2019-11-21Finding What Matters Most to Patients: Forming the Foundation for Better Care
- 2019-10-26What Game Are You Playing?: A Framework for Redefining Success and Achieving What Matters Most
- 2019-08-23Life Changing Conversations: 7 Strategies for Talking About What Matters Most
- 2019-08-03Life-Changing Conversations: 7 Strategies for Talking About What Matters Most
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Simply Better: Doing What Matters Most to Change the Odds for Student Success
- 2014-01-02Simply Better: Doing What Matters Most to Change the Odds for Student Success (repost)
- 2012-01-23Simply Better: Doing What Matters Most to Change the Odds for Student Success
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2019-04-08What Matters Most The Get Your Sh-t Together Guide by Chanel Reynolds
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Difficult Conversations: How To Discuss What Matters Most [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] What's the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian?: A Guide to What Matters Most
- 2017-12-31[PDF] What Matters Most
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Strong Schools, Strong Leaders: What Matters Most in Times of Change
- 2017-12-22[PDF] What Matters?: Economics for a Renewed Commonwealth
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Be the Best at What Matters Most: The Only Strategy You will Ever Need
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.