Posted on 2019-06-30, by voska89.
Topological Insulators: The Physics of Spin Helicity in Quantum Transport by Gregory Tkachov
English | 2015 | ISBN: 9814613258 | 182 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book is the result of dynamic developments that have occurred in condensed matter physics after the recent discovery of a new class of electronic materials: topological insulators. A topological insulator is a material that behaves as a band insulator in its interior, while acting as a metallic conductor at its surface. The surface current carriers in these systems have Dirac-like nature and are protected by an intrinsic topological order, which is of great interest for both fundamental research and emerging technologies, especially in the fields of electronics, spintronics, and quantum information.
The realization of the application potential of topological insulators requires a comprehensive and deep understanding of transport processes in these novel materials. This book explores the origin of the protected Dirac-like states in topological insulators and gives an insight into some of their representative transport properties. These include the quantum spin-Hall effect, nonlocal edge transport, backscattering of helical edge and surface states, weak antilocalization, unconventional triplet p-wave superconductivity, topological bound states, and emergent Majorana fermions in Josephson junctions as well as superconducting Klein tunneling.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40750
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Topological Insulators: The Physics of Spin Helicity in Quantum Transport
- 2011-09-01Plasmas and Fluids by Panel on the Physics of Plasmas and Fluids
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Physics and Engineering of Compact Quantum Dot-based Lasers for Biophotonics
- 2011-06-12Plasmas and Fluids (Physics Through the 1990s - A Series)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] A Computational Non-commutative Geometry Program for Disordered Topological Insulators (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Large N Expansion in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Physics: From Spin Systems to 2-Dimensional Gravity
- 2017-12-23[PDF] An Introduction to the Theory of Spin Glasses and Neural Networks (World Scientific Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Bulk and Boundary Invariants for Complex Topological Insulators: From K-Theory to Physics (Mathematical Physics Studies)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] A Short Course on Topological Insulators: Band Structure and Edge States in One and Two Dimensions (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2012-01-30Good Vibrations: The Physics of Music - Barry Parker
- 2012-01-01Good Vibrations: The Physics of Music - Barry Parker
- 2011-12-17Good Vibrations: The Physics of Music free ebook download
- 2011-07-07The Physics of Basketball
- 2019-07-16The Physics of the Cosmic Microwave Background
- 2019-07-11The Physics of Radiation Therapy
- 2019-06-28The Physics of Polymers Concepts for Understanding Their Structures and Behavior
- 2019-06-25Future Science Life Energies and the Physics of Paranormal Phenomena
- 2019-05-10Statistical Physics of Fracture and Breakdown in Disordered Systems (Monographs on the Physics an
- 2019-05-10Science of the Sages Scientists Encountering Nonduality from Quantum Physics to Cosmology to Cons
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.