Posted on 2014-02-17, by tactools.
Topology of Digital Images: Visual Pattern Discovery in Proximity Spaces
James F. Peters, "Topology of Digital Images: Visual Pattern Discovery in Proximity Spaces"
English | ISBN: 3642538444 | 2014 | 420 pages | PDF | 31 MB
This book carries forward recent work on visual patterns and structures in digital images and introduces a near set-based a topology of digital images. Visual patterns arise naturally in digital images viewed as sets of non-abstract points endowed with some form of proximity (nearness) relation. Proximity relations make it possible to construct uniform topologies on the sets of points that constitute a digital image. In keeping with an interest in gaining an understanding of digital images themselves as a rich source of patterns, this book introduces the basics of digital images from a computer vision perspective. In parallel with a computer vision perspective on digital images, this book also introduces the basics of proximity spaces. Not only the traditional view of spatial proximity relations but also the more recent descriptive proximity relations are considered. The beauty of the descriptive proximity approach is that it is possible to discover visual set patterns among sets that are non-overlapping and non-adjacent spatially. By combining the spatial proximity and descriptive proximity approaches, the search for salient visual patterns in digital images is enriched, deepened and broadened. A generous provision of Matlab and Mathematica scripts are used in this book to lay bare the fabric and essential features of digital images for those who are interested in finding visual patterns in images. The combination of computer vision techniques and topological methods lead to a deep understanding of images.
===== uploaded.net =====
===== rapidgator =====
===== Tactools Direct Links =====
- Ebooks list page : 25197
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Topology of Digital Images: Visual Pattern Discovery in Proximity Spaces (Intelligent Systems Reference Library) - Removed
- 2014-03-29Topology of Digital Images: Visual Pattern Discovery in Proximity Spaces [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-02-15Topology of Digital Images: Visual Pattern Discovery in Proximity Spaces
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Computational Proximity: Excursions in the Topology of Digital Images (Intelligent Systems Reference Library) - Removed
- 2017-10-31Visual Pattern Discovery and Recognition (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- 2019-12-18Computational Geometry, Topology and Physics of Digital Images with Applications: Shape Complexes, Optical Vortex Nerves and Proximities (Intelligent Systems Reference Library) - Removed
- 2020-01-11Unveiling Galaxies: The Role of Images in Astronomical Discovery
- 2019-11-23Orthogonal Image Moments for Human-Centric Visual Pattern Recognition (Cognitive Intelligence and Robotics)
- 2019-08-24Photoshop Basics Series Understanding Digital Images (Class 3 of 15)
- 2019-03-11Algebraically Approximate and Noisy Realization of Discrete-Time Systems and Digital Images
- 2019-03-05Algebraically Approximate and Noisy Realization of Discrete-Time Systems and Digital Images
- 2018-12-05Advances in Genomic Sequence Analysis and Pattern Discovery
- 2018-09-23Steganography Techniques for Digital Images
- 2018-08-29Seeing Digital A Visual Guide to the Industries, Organizations, and Careers of the 2020s
- 2018-08-25Seeing Digital: A Visual Guide to the Industries, Organizations, and Careers of the 2020s
- 2018-07-29Steganography Techniques for Digital Images
- 2018-06-22Seeing Digital A Visual Guide to the Industries, Organizations, and Careers of the 2020s
- 2018-06-13Steganography Techniques for Digital Images
- 2018-06-12Computational Intelligence in Multi-Feature Visual Pattern Recognition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.